Driver Helmets & Suits- Show us your designs (New update 30/7/18)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 251 comments
England
England
I had a quick trial with a Spider man Helmet and Suit, very easy to use like the car editor. It is great to see the driver wearing them around the tracks and back on to Photo Travel Scapes :)

43028522574_5220425bcc_h.jpg

42840076115_a8fbf195af_h.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 42717View media item 42716View media item 42715View media item 42714
Do you have any suggestion to improve my stuff ? :gtpflag:

Because it takes me few hours to do these stuff waouh... :boggled:
I was inspired for driving suits by the PSRX Volkswagen Sweden Team. And for the helmet i was inspired by the old ones of Sebastian Vettel during the Red Bull period, especially from 2012 to 2014 he was very creative at that time. :D

View media item 42717View media item 42716View media item 42715View media item 42714
Do you have any suggestion to improve my stuff ? :gtpflag:

Because it takes me few hours to do these stuff waouh... :boggled:
I was inspired for driving suits by the PSRX Volkswagen Sweden Team. And for the helmet i was inspired by the old ones of Sebastian Vettel during the Red Bull period, especially from 2012 to 2014 he was very creative at that time. :D

This is great ^^, it takes time to get any livery right and everyone has different levels of creativity. I am always a few hours (or more) on liveries and even my simple spiderman above took a few hours of trial and error. It also takes longer if you are copying something and keep checking it so any original livery designs will always be quicker to get down on the helmet/suit/car 👍 Keep them coming I am enjoying seeing all these fantastic designs.

This is great ^^, it takes time to get any livery right and everyone has different levels of creativity. I am always a few hours (or more) on liveries and even my simple spiderman above took a few hours of trial and error. It also takes longer if you are copying something and keep checking it so any original livery designs will always be quicker to get down on the helmet/suit/car 👍 Keep them coming I am enjoying seeing all these fantastic designs.

Yes, you definitely right..
Thanks for your support pal' :cheers:

Nice showcase! 👍 Looking forward to see more creations especially classic and vintage themed suit. :D Keep it up guys! :cheers:

For somebody that didn't want to "play dressup", I sure did spend a lot of time doing it. :D

8296264934060196380_0.jpg

Made a suit and helmet combo, to go with my Catfish.

Also, since I never bought poses, that's the only one I have. And really bummed I couldn't put "juicy" on his butt. :lol:

Last edited:
My first crack last night after work.
Tonight I'm going to move the band further up and put a break in the middle above the visor and change up the sponsor placements. But I'm happy with the colour and background pattern. Uniform also needs some changing up I think.

4900492541368238092_14.png

Back