Driving Force GT Force Feedback :-/

• Thread starter Jerry786
  • 10 comments
Is it just me or is the driving force gt's force feedback pretty rubbish on F1 2010 (PS3)?

Ive played GTP and the FF on that seemed 10X stronger then it is in F1 2010.

quite relieving to see this thread learning that this may actually a common problem.

also owned a DFGT and have been tinkering with F1 2010 setups for days...

I think that's the wheel I've got, the Logitech Driving Force that I used for my PS2 racing games. Don't want to splash out on a new wheel if it works with the PS3, so does it?

I think that's the wheel I've got, the Logitech Driving Force that I used for my PS2 racing games. Don't want to splash out on a new wheel if it works with the PS3, so does it?

Well i guess it depends since there are different Driving Force wheels.. The Driving Force GT is the one that came out right after GT5P.. If it has a red dial on it then thats what you have.. But if youve been using it before GT5P even came out, then its probably a Driving Force Pro...

Well it came out around the time of GT3:ASpec. There were two. The Logitech Driving Force(mine) and Logitech GT Force. It is a blue-handled wheel. I used it for all my PS2 McRae/Toca/GT games.

Ok so with the default settings how they are, i say just crank up the enviromental to 100, wheel weight to 60.. With the pedals default just crank up theyre deadzone to 5.. I think it feels ok this way.. I only say the pedal deadzone a bit incase you rest your feet on the pedals most of the time.. Which i do and Ive noticed on GT5P i slightly hit the brakes sometime..

Ive set environmental effects to 20%, feedback set to a 100% (as it was before) and I'm liking it.

Its much more smoother with this setup and the force feedback seems a little stronger now i have toned the environmental effects down

Maybe the upcoming patch will make the feedback stronger..who knows

Well it came out around the time of GT3:ASpec. There were two. The Logitech Driving Force(mine) and Logitech GT Force. It is a blue-handled wheel. I used it for all my PS2 McRae/Toca/GT games.

If it has the GT brand in the middle (no horn button) its more than likely the DFP then..

Ive set environmental effects to 20%, feedback set to a 100% (as it was before) and I'm liking it.

Its much more smoother with this setup and the force feedback seems a little stronger now i have toned the environmental effects down

Maybe the upcoming patch will make the feedback stronger..who knows

I think having the effects to 100% is better.. You feel everything.. As it should be.. The FFB in this game isnt bad.. Ive felt worst..

Back