Driving Force GT?

• Thread starter ShobThaBob
  • 14 comments
Are there any good wheels with force feedback for the 360? I'd like to get Forza 3 ( and I probably will by the end of the year regardless) but after playing GT4 and GT5P with a driving force GT using a controller just isn't nearly as much fun, nor as realistic.

You can get the official Xbox racing wheel, it's not that good (not 900 degrees either) but it has FFB and you might like it more than using a controller.

The Microsoft one is in my price range. I'll check it out when I go to Gamestop this weekend to get Forza 3.

try logitech drive fx ... yes it's cheap but I drive with it since FM2 and I can tell that with the correct settings you get more than you've expected

maybe I'll try that.I already got Forza 3, but I'm moving next week so I'll wait to find a wheel.

I think that logitech wheel is actually only rumble feedback translated into wheel spin and not real force feedback... I may be wrong on this though.

Does anyone know of a high quality wheel that will work with both the PS3 (GT5) and the XBOX 360 (FM3). I'm trying to avoid buying 2 wheels if I don't have to. The Fanatec doesn't work with both correct?

Thanks!

Does anyone know of a high quality wheel that will work with both the PS3 (GT5) and the XBOX 360 (FM3). I'm trying to avoid buying 2 wheels if I don't have to. The Fanatec doesn't work with both correct?

Thanks!

The Fanatec does work with both, it's wheels made by logitech that won't work on Xbox 360.

All Fanatec 911 wheels work with PC and PS3, only the 911 Turbo S wheel works with Xbox 360 too.

Back