Driving in Russia

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 376 comments
This reminds me of the Wangan Midnight episode when Reina's GT-R gets hit in the front left wheel by a black sedan on a parking. :D
1JP1ySQZbfI.jpg

sm_img-273374_980x600.jpg

How the...?
BTW, this is a pretty rare car, GT-R M-Spec Nur - the only one in Russia.
sm_img-271732_0x450.jpg

sm_img-271735_0x450.jpg

:lol: In my country we have mostly right hand drive cars so it's easier to park like this Silvia. :P
And do the left hand drive cars drive in reverse on drive-thrus in Japan? :D

This reminds me of the Wangan Midnight episode when Reina's GT-R gets hit in the front left wheel by a black sedan on a parking. :D
1JP1ySQZbfI.jpg

sm_img-273374_980x600.jpg

How the...?
BTW, this is a pretty rare car, GT-R M-Spec Nur - the only one in Russia.
sm_img-271732_0x450.jpg

sm_img-271735_0x450.jpg

The woman in the first picture looks somewhat indignant. :D

And do the left hand drive cars drive in reverse on drive-thrus in Japan? :D

I haven't seen myself a left hand drive vehicle entering a drive-thru over here, but probably will do the same as the right hand drive cars which are the majority in Japan(I have seen some left hand drive ones on the road but it's quite a rarity), so you have to ask your partner in the suicide seat to grab the stuff instead of you(or you have to get outta car in order to take what you need if you're going for a drive alone :sly:).

So we've seen enough crashes here. How about this thread being about the Russian automotive culture in general?

Russian Drag Racing Championship.

There will be a crash, too. :D

One of my housemates this year is Russian. It took four of us shouting at him to get him to wear a seatbelt in someone else's car. He's not a dumb guy, but that's just plain stupid.

One of my housemates this year is Russian. It took four of us shouting at him to get him to wear a seatbelt in someone else's car. He's not a dumb guy, but that's just plain stupid.
Alternatively, if you really want to show him, get yourself flagged by the police and ticketed. Also make him pay the fine.

Alternatively, if you really want to show him, get yourself flagged by the police and ticketed. Also make him pay the fine.
If I was driving I'd have refused to drive any further until he put it on. Getting pulled over would be a hassle but he would at least learn his lesson for good.

Both drivers are idiots.

The trucker is an idiot as it looks like he hooked up to the axle rather than the tow hook and for even attempting to tow out a car that is frozen into a hole, the driver is an idiot for letting it all happen.

Latest Posts

Back