Rosinbag1 Messages 123 United States Dec 26, 2017 #1 Is there any way to remove this on PS4? Just got the game, haven't raced passed this section so wondered if part of it.
Is there any way to remove this on PS4? Just got the game, haven't raced passed this section so wondered if part of it.
nemu_05 Messages 74 United Kingdom Messages nataku_05 Dec 26, 2017 #2 When you load the race up, before you click start race jump to driving options. You can turn all the aids off from there. Happy racing.
When you load the race up, before you click start race jump to driving options. You can turn all the aids off from there. Happy racing.
Sander 001 Messages 2,645 Dec 26, 2017 #3 I really wish they'd bring back the red braking zone racing line. My girlfriend really needs it when I make her play
I really wish they'd bring back the red braking zone racing line. My girlfriend really needs it when I make her play