CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama May 27, 2003 #61 I don't listen to in game music. I have an mp3 collection of driving music consisting of all 3 Linkin Park Albums, All American Rejects, 3 Doors Down, most of the songs from VRock on Vice City, and Good Charlotte.
I don't listen to in game music. I have an mp3 collection of driving music consisting of all 3 Linkin Park Albums, All American Rejects, 3 Doors Down, most of the songs from VRock on Vice City, and Good Charlotte.
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama May 27, 2003 #62 Originally posted by Nightmage82 oakenfold RULES, as a rough count i have about 26 hours of his sets on my mp3 list heh Click to expand... He indeed does rock. Paul van Dyk is very good also. His new album, Global, is great
Originally posted by Nightmage82 oakenfold RULES, as a rough count i have about 26 hours of his sets on my mp3 list heh Click to expand... He indeed does rock. Paul van Dyk is very good also. His new album, Global, is great