Driving Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 61 comments
  • 1,832 views
Actually a tight classical songs is o fortuna
 
Originally posted by BudNC6721
my own, i cant drive to the songs they have, i need metallica, guns n roses, bon jovi, ect to drive to.
Good choices - especially Bon Jovi. :D
 
Try driving to Megaman Music, it's a blast. Almost feels like your car is one of those little yellow balls he shoots out. ;) no... that's not it..
 
Hey there, vinkento, welcome to
gtp.gif
. Ask some good questions, give some good answers and enjoy your stay here. :)
 
I'm don't really like the music in GT3. Some of them are Tolerable, but I've got to get myself a stereo that plays CD's instead of Records...
 
i don't like the in game music. thats why its off. and don't get me started on the menu music, it makes lift music sound like a number one hit! :D (not that i approve of chart music, just an example) :rolleyes:
 
I think a lot of people hate the in-game music of GT3. I among most others hate them too. So I turn them off and bump to Trance and Alternative music of my choice instead.
 
I think I've got the better idea on who they were aiming for in the music department, but it doesn't seem to be working that way. If only they'd anticipated people like you. The in-game music wouldnt be..... be.... give me a word please.
 
Originally posted by vinkento
I think I've got the better idea on who they were aiming for in the music department, but it doesn't seem to be working that way. If only they'd anticipated people like you. The in-game music wouldnt be..... be.... give me a word please.

Chunder.
 
Originally posted by vinkento
I think I've got the better idea on who they were aiming for in the music department, but it doesn't seem to be working that way. If only they'd anticipated people like you. The in-game music wouldnt be..... be.... give me a word please.

****
 
Good choices.

and to anyone reading, you MUST try driving to Waldo's People - U Drive me crazy. Turn it up to about as loud as you can stand, if you've got a sub, use it.

I don't know if there's a better tune to drift to.
 
Hard rock, trance, alternative... wiggles...

Those types of music are just crazy. The beat goes too fast, and it hypes you up. It's kind of stupid getting hyped up for a video game, don't you think?

...and this is why I need to listen to R&B or old rap. Old because current rap sucks, and well, R&B is always good.

New question: Is it possible to put your choice of music onto GT3 with a sharkport or something similar?
 
I leave the ingame music on. I usually like 99 Red Balloons and Crash. When I'm focused in a good race though, I don't hear music.
kideng
 
Originally posted by Derf
...and this is why I need to listen to R&B or old rap. Old because current rap sucks, and well, R&B is always good.
i love listening to 2pac especially when i drive in rl. however its not racing music. when i want to be focused in a race i love having trance on. i get my fastest times then too ;P
 
Yeah, trance is it when it comes to getting set for a race and hugging corners at triple digit speeds. A little earthbound or paul oakenfold does the trick quite nicely.

SixxSe7en
 
the games own musics are always off coz i like to hear the fx-sounds.... but if i want to hear music when playin (specially in endurance races ;) ) i put some kind of metal.... iron maiden, metallica, slayer, sonata arctica, stratovarius, black sabbath, led zeppelin, norther, children of bodom, ensiferum, yngwie malmsteen.... etc..... but it's gotta be metal.... i couldn't imagine myself driving if i throw some 2-pacs or santana's cd in player...

it's nice to drive with some heavy music playin background... :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by sixxse7en
A little earthbound or paul oakenfold does the trick quite nicely.

SixxSe7en

oakenfold RULES, as a rough count i have about 26 hours of his sets on my mp3 list heh
 
Yeah, I have "Tranceport" and the "Live at Gatecrasher" mix on cd.

You know what really is nice to listen to, is a little Joe Satriani. If you have never heard his music, check out the songs "Up in the sky" "Crystal Planet" "Formula 1" and "Motorcycle Driver" just to name a few. These songs rock for a racing soundtrack.

Yngwie Malmsteen.... now that's a name I have not heard in awhile. I wonder what happened to the swede... it seems that after the 80s he all but disappeared, though i did have the privelage of talking with him on yahoo chat once..

And of course, when in doubt, there's always Pre-black album metallica, and if you're feeling more like a racing type theme, there's always "Running Down a Dream" by Tom Petty, or "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" by Primus.

SixxSe7en
 
i have virtually all the essential mixes recorded off radio 1.

but GlobalUnderground Live in Oslo is my current favourite. bit drum and bassy... that and the second CD of another world.

DJ tiesto in search of sunrise 1,2 and 3 are also good :P
 
Definitely not the in-game music. Some of it was horrid, honestly. Usually, it's rock music, like The Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, The Raveonettes (good band, their EP was released on Columbia Records recently) or whatever is playing on preferred internet music stations.
 
Eurodance from DI.fm is my favorite internet music station of all time. I should start driving to it instead of my usual playlist.
 
Originally posted by vinkento
Eurodance from DI.fm is my favorite internet music station of all time. I should start driving to it instead of my usual playlist.
eurodance rules, is di.fm online?
 
I like very few of the songs they have in the game, so I only listen to them during replay's. When I'm driving it's just the sound of the car and the road.
 
I like to listen to some trance or house when I'm driving, I think they should have put more rave and less rap in GT3, don't get me wrong I'm a huge hiphop head, but its more crusing music, when I drive fast, I want fast music to pump me up
 
Originally posted by Nightmage82
eurodance rules, is di.fm online?

The website doesn't seem to loading, but the stations play.
 
Originally posted by Fallen Blade
I like very few of the songs they have in the game, so I only listen to them during replay's. When I'm driving it's just the sound of the car and the road.
exactly my set up

as for illicit, my version doesn't have any rip/hiphop... is urs ntsc?
 
Back