DRL DTM Championship Season 1 | Saturdays 8pm GMT | R9 March 16th | Entry Closed |

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 388 comments
  • 24,601 views
Also, is it too late to change my primary? I may have underestimated my ability to make it work on my car.
 
Do cars need to pit for fuel in an 1 hour race?

First test runs have shown that the fuel is just perfect to go without a stop.
 
Also, is it too late to change my primary? I may have underestimated my ability to make it work on my car.
Yes you can change it.

Spoiler added to show sponsors which are taken.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@DynamicGT @Sniparator

I'm thinking of hosting an one-off event. My idea is to gift the winner of my event a wild card entry for the Bathurst race as a guest driver. I will put a Wild Card BMW M6 on the grid for the Bathurst race.

Good idea for you guys? :)
 
PSN ID: tiagofoot
Nationality: Portuguese
Car: Mercedes AMG GT '16
Car Number: 14
Team: No Team
Primary Sponsor: BWin

Is it ok?
 
@DynamicGT @Sniparator

I'm thinking of hosting an one-off event. My idea is to gift the winner of my event a wild card entry for the Bathurst race as a guest driver. I will put a Wild Card BMW M6 on the grid for the Bathurst race.

Good idea for you guys? :)
If we don't get another driver for the M6 we'll look into it.

Dynamic Racing Team are looking for an M6 Driver.

Reply if interested.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Right here we go.. give me a minute as I HATE these things.. I might need HELP !! lol
 
PSN ID: THG-R13HIE
Nationality: Scotland
Car: BMW M6
Car Number: #44
Team: THG (The Humble Guys)
Primary Sponsor: Liqui Moly
Any good livery guys here that can fix this up for me ? :cheers:
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: THG-R13HIE
Nationality: Scotland
Car: BMW M6
Car Number: #14
Team: THG (The Humble Guys)
Primary Sponsor: Liqui Moly
Any good livery guys here that can fix this up for me ? :cheers:
I thought you were going to be my teammate lol

Also number #14 is taken :/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know me.. I'm (beeping) hopeless at this... give me another minute lol
This guy also censors themself with the literal word "Beep?" I've just found my Scottish half-cousin lol

I thought you were going to be my teammate lol
Also normally the sign up info is the responsibility of the team manager for any teammates, as they are in the 'managing' position. Might've been a miscommunication between you two judging by what I'm seeing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PSN ID: THG-R13HIE
Nationality: Scotland
Car: BMW M6
Car Number: #14
Team: THG (The Humble Guys)
Primary Sponsor: Liqui Moly
Any good livery guys here that can fix this up for me ? :cheers:

I can ask around with some of the other guys I race with who are good with replicas to do a version of the LiquiMoly M6 run by Turner Motorsport at the Rolex 24 this past year if you want
 
PSN ID: belvika
Nationality: Russian
Car number: #27
Team: Zmyh-Detrov Competition
Car: BMW
Primary sponsor: MIVINA
 
PSN ID: THG-R13HIE
Nationality: Scotland
Car: BMW M6
Car Number: #14
Team: THG (The Humble Guys)
Primary Sponsor: Liqui Moly
Any good livery guys here that can fix this up for me ? :cheers:
Somebody asked for a livery? I can do one. Add me WaikeCU on GTS and have a look at my liveries. If like, I will make one for you!
 
You could make it easy for yourself and enter with one of the R8. We need drivers for that car and it's a solid choice if you ask me. MR never fails.
 
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
The Moonshine Motorsports AMG GT3 sponsored by Skullcandy
 
Back