DRL DTM Championship Season 1 | Saturdays 8pm GMT | R9 March 16th | Entry Closed |

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 388 comments
  • 24,601 views
Incase you weren't at the preview event:

BMW Nukeshot Motorsport had a great day in the office! :D
Wait they did!? ;). If i was there it wouldve been a absolute disaster XD
 
I'd like to join if that's ok?
I wont be available for the first round however as I'm moving house that weekend!

PSN ID: BALD_GYE
Nationality: British
Car: Audi R18 LMS '16
Car Number: 31
Team: happy to be on any team really, otherwise; ‘Team Saxton Racing’
Primary Sponsor: n/a

I don't mind racing for myself or for another team and I don't have any real attachment to the number I've picked :gtpflag:

Livery I’d be running as Team Saxton Racing, hope it’s ok I tried to make sure the key sponsors where on show. The Hankook arch was a bit of a mess so I added them to the front and sides, I can change it if needs be!

Duud1S5W0AEHPua
 
Last edited:
Glad to have you with us baldgye! :)
About the decals, it should not be a problem as soon as they are there and easy to spot.

Happy practising and - of course to everybody here - merry christmas :gtpflag:
- Felix
 
PSN ID: EATHinNZ
Nationality: New Zealand
Car: Lexus RC F
Car Number: 5
Team: Robertson Building Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Robertson Building Canterbury LTD
 
PSN ID: EATHinNZ
Nationality: New Zealand
Car: Lexus RC F
Car Number: 5
Team: Robertson Building Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Robertson Building Canterbury LTD
Bro, there is no RC F on the car selection
 
I realise now I am in the wrong thread haha my bad
You leaving us now after made 3 post? C'mon man....join us, we are bunch of friendly guys who race clean and fast, try to browse at YouTube searh for half the race gone, nukeshot endurance series, that's us
 
You leaving us now after made 3 post? C'mon man....join us, we are bunch of friendly guys who race clean and fast, try to browse at YouTube searh for half the race gone, nukeshot endurance series, that's us
i dont know about the fast thingy Y_Bear ;) XD, you are guys are quick im a less than avarage boi XD
 
Back