Team: Toyota SF Team
Primary Sponsor: Martini
Engine: Toyota RVX - 19 V8
PS: I’m only racing from Brazil onwards, when my Thrustmaster arrives
Still not sure if I can attend to all races, so if needed you can put me in the reserve list
PSN ID: spiner-kopin
Car Number: 20
Team: The Speedhunters
Team Sponsor: Speedhunters
Engine Supplier: Mercedes-Benz
The whole point of the pre-season test was to help decide what all of the settings will be so not sure what your point is. Also my team is associated with the league as I run both of them. I am currently working on a new logo for the league to differentiate but if it bothers you that much I'll happily take you off the list as you wish.Kind of in agreement. Its point based and we are required to have your team logo on our cars to even participate. The practice done up until now to help decide fuel and tire wear in the pre-season test was done on a different track so the efforts done for this have to start from the beginning meaning the tire wear and fuel consumption might be a bit off for everyone as a whole. Less than 24 hours notice too...
I'm not stoked about your team logo being incorporated into the race league logo and then requiring us to have it on our cars but I kept quit until this "Driver Notice". Now the sudden change? I agree, its a bit iffy...
[EDIT] Actually, go ahead and take me off the list please. @DynamicGT
The practice done up until now to help decide fuel and tire wear in the pre-season test was done on a different track so the efforts done for this have to start from the beginning meaning the tire wear and fuel consumption might be a bit off for everyone as a whole. Less than 24 hours notice too...
By switching tracks, it changed all the preparation up until now. The fuel and tire wear won't be as accurate if its based on everyone's capabilities at the track. Changing the track made all the practice for the tire and fuel wear test obsolete and gave people less than 24 hours to get in some practice before the preseason test. Factor in work and sleep, that's maybe 4-6 hours each of us can practice in a 24 hour period but everyone has other responsibilities too, that's why I'm withdrawing. Glad to hear you plan on redesigning the league logo though, it'll keep the race teams under their own banners. Thanks.
DRL Super Formula Season 1
Welcome all to the inaugural DRL Super Formula Championship.
The season will consist of a 8 round season. Races will be held on Friday’s at 8pm BST. The seasons start date is set to be the 12th of April with the season ending on the 31st of May.
We hope to see you guys out on track soon!
1. All drivers must fill in the sign up form below before they are vetted on whether or not they are eligible for participation.
2. All drivers must let a member of staff know whether they can attend a round at least 2 days before a race to allow us to contact reserves if needed.
3. All drivers must be a part of a team, as an owner/driver, or just as a driver.
4. Registration Format:
1. All teams participating may use their own brand name of choice. The use of a real life team name is prohibited.
e.g (Red Bull Racing)
2. All teams must have at least 1 driver competing at anyone time. Teams are only allowed a max of 2 Drivers.
3. Reserve drivers will only gather constructor points for their respective teams that they're representing for that round.
4. All teams must run different title sponsors and only 2 of each engine supplier is allowed.
19:40 - Lobby is created. Drivers will be alerted on PSN, Discord and GTPlanet.
20:00 - Qualifying begins. Reserves are contacted if there is space.
20:10 - Qualifying finishes. All drivers to stay on track. Checks are made for BoP, PSN, GTPlanet and Discord for anyone running late.
20:15 - Race 1 starts and lasts for 30m.
20:45 - Race 1 finishes.
20:50 – Race 2 starts and lasts 20m with the top 8 reversed based on Race 1 results.
21:10 – Race 2 finishes.
Incidents can be reported by PM to any of the staff or stewards. Replay footage must be saved by all staff, as well as drivers who wish to report incidents.
1. The room mode for SF Series events will be set to "Practice/Endurance Race".
2. Lobbies will be clearly coded for understanding. Each lobby will include the round number and series acronym. For example, the lobby title for the first round would be "DRL SF R1" which would read as DRL Super Formula Championship Round 1.
3. The starting procedure for each event will be a standing start with false start check.
4. Grid order will be initially set to "Fastest First", unless that lobby has to abandon an attempted start. From that point on, the lobby order will be determined via "Set by Host".
5. Boost will not be utilized in any formal SF races.
6. Slipstream Strength will always be set to real for any SF Event.
7. Visible Damage will be turned on.
8. Mechanical Damage will always be set to "Heavy".
9. Tire wear will be set to normal wear, or x4.
10. Fuel Consumption will be set to normal, or x4.
11. Initial Fuel will be set to Default.
12. Grip on Wet Track/Track Edge will always be set to "Real".
13. Race Finish Delay will be set to try matching the amount of time needed to complete a lap around a venue.
14. Category of cars allowed is Gr.X.
15. In game automatic Balance of Performance will be turned on.
16. Maximum Tire Rating will be be the Racing Soft.
17. Minimum Tire Rating will be set to Racing Medium.
18. Ghosting During Race will be set to "None".
19. Shortcut Penalty will be set to "None".
20. Wall Collision Penalty will be set to "None".
21. Side Contact Penalty will be set to "None".
22. Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision will be turned off.
23. Replace Car at Course Out will be turned off.
24. Flag Rules will be turned on.
25. Countersteer Assist will not be allowed.
26. Active Stability Management will not be allowed.
27. Driving Line will not be allowed.
28. Traction Control will not be allowed.
29. ABS will not be limited.
30. Auto Drive will not be allowed.
31. Overtake will be set to:
Race 1 - 1.5x
Race 2 - 1.0x
View attachment 811190
1. Liverys that feature any offensive material are prohibited. If this rule is broken drivers will recieve an automatic ban.
2. All drivers must place their number on the front nose cone along with the rear wing end-plates.
3. All teams must run the same livery on both cars but may use seperate colors on top camera and mirrors as shown below to tell apart team-mates.
4. All drivers must place all mandatory decals as shown on the image below –
View attachment 811186 View attachment 811187
1. Events and issues that happen during the race can be met with post race time penalties. Each incident will be reviewed by the stewards before a penalty is given. The penalties below may be changed depending on the scenerio.
2. Crossing the pit entry line will result in a 10 second post race time penalty.
3. Repeated corner cutting will result in a 10 second post race time penalty, regardless if an on track penalty was given or a points penalty.
4. Crossing the pit exit line will result in a 10 second post race time penalty or a points penalty.
5. Jumping the race start will result in a 15 second post race time penalty or a points penalty.
6. Passing unstricken cars under waved yellow flags will result in a 10 second post race time penalty.
7. Causing an avoidable collision will result in a 20 second post race time penalty or a points penalty.
8. Rejoining the racing surface dangerously will result in a 15 second time penalty or points penalty or a points penalty.
9. Dangerously serving a penalty earned during the event will result in a 20 second post race time penalty or a points penalty.
10. Hitting another driver under yellow flags will result in a 20 second post race time penalty or a points penalty.
11. Blocking cars ahead by a lap or more will result in a 20 second post race time penalty or a points penalty.
12. Other penalties awarded for off track issues will not result in a time penalty, but may be seen as more serious.
13. Race suspensions apply only to the series the offense occurs.
14. Appeals can be made with sound reason as to why the voluntary forfeit occured.
16. Causing a deliberate collision with another car for any reason and with any end result will result in an automatic one race suspension.
17. The length of the suspension is left to the race steward to finalize on a per case basis.
18. Insulting a driver through prejudice or unfounded malice will result in a one race suspension once evidence is brought forward. An appeal will not be granted.
19. Car swaps are not allowed mid-season.
20. Tuning will not be allowed.
21. All drivers must use both Soft and Medium tyres in Race 1.
22. All drivers must start Race 2 on Mediums. A pitstop in Race 2 is optional.
Race 1 -
Pole Position: 4pts
Race 2 -
Provisional SF Season 1 Calendar -
1- Red Bull Ring - 12/4/19
2- Autodromé Monza - 19/4/19
3- Blue Moon Bay Infield A - 26/4/19
4- Autódromo Interlagos - 3/5/19
5- Circuit de Catalunya - 10/5/19
6- Suzuka Circuit - 17/5/19
7- BlueMoon Bay Oval - 24/5/19
8- Tokyo East Outer Loop - 31/5/19
9- Autopolis Racing Course - 7/6/19
Dynamic Racing League Black
Dynamic Racing League White
Sponsors in use:
- GReddy - DRT
- Ford Performence - Nuko Oso
- Fidanza - Ravenwest Motorsport
- Lincoln Electric - Checkered Flag MSport
- Apex Oils - Aston Martin Apex Racing
- Marlbaro - Malbaro Racing
- SpeedHunters -
- Motul - Nukeshot Motorsport
- Logitech - Hyper Racing
Suppliers in use:
- BMW - 1/2
- Ford - 2/2
- Toyota - 1/2
- Aston Martin 2/2
- Mercedes 2/2
- Honda 2/2
- Ferrari 1/2
2/2 = Full