DROPFIVE Motorsports | Faint Emotion | KDFA | PROGRESSING BIT BY BIT!

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 797 comments
Damn straight! Ive been gone for too long and the GT drifting community needs me back!

By the way VDC plans could be in order depending on the demand for it. Although some changes will be made to process if it passes vote.
Naw go back to forza we don't like your kind around here. Lol

Ayee Tetsu, how's the wheel coming along? Any changes to the setup? I haven't been on lately due to work but glad to see your team coming back. :)

On a side note I wonder what our maintenance could bring this June. Possibly an update? Who knows

Finally got all updates to download, then when game came on and tried to install them, an error occurred again. Ugh this is not working for me right now.

Ayee Tetsu, how's the wheel coming along? Any changes to the setup? I haven't been on lately due to work but glad to see your team coming back. :)

On a side note I wonder what our maintenance could bring this June. Possibly an update? Who knows
The wheeel is coming along great. I've been on a bit more this past week because hours at work have been cut for everyone sooo, yeah.

As many of you may know and most don't, I have been attempting to update my GT6 game since Friday. After multiple over night attempts I have finally got it to work at 4 am this morning.

With this being said. I will not be able to unlock online mode nor have a drift car ready in time for DRIFT BASH today.

I will be postponing it till Monday the 8th. If any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

- GTP_Drop5

I hate it when you have to re download everything again. I still haven't updated to the latest update and I probably won't have time till tomorrow.

Dont forget to register for Virtual Drift Circuit

9703238_orig.jpg

Back