DROPFIVE Motorsports | Faint Emotion | KDFA | PROGRESSING BIT BY BIT!

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 797 comments
Here is the unfinished product in the garage. Still needs more improvement that will be done tomorrow.

View attachment 266293 View attachment 266295

As it can be seen, where the wheel will go (first pic), is still too tall that's why the rear supporters (the ones going from the rear upwards) will have more holes so it

can be adjusted. The wheel base already has 'em.

Tetsu, sorry to re-bring this one up, but...I'm trying to build something alike for me. Would you please, here or by PM, show me the final result with wheel on ? And perhaps even the dimensions of it ? Thanks in advance.

Lately, I've been feeling really well on the wheel.

Through the wheel, I'm able to perceive more what's making, for the lack of a better word, tick my car; therefore, I can perform better knowing what's happening and what I have to improve on the car if needed.

It's a great feeling, you know.

Hope to catch more doors from now on. Until next time community. 👍

As long as I do haha doesn't bother me.

I can't. :lol:

Don't know, I just don't feel the same when I go and see a replay and my car with his/her beautiful stance/offset aren't present; and also that the spectators can't enjoy it either.

I can't. :lol:

Don't know, I just don't feel the same when I go and see a replay and my car with his/her beautiful stance/offset aren't present; and also that the spectators can't enjoy it either.
As long as you do the replay in an online lobby it will show it

:confused: Where's everybody at?

GT6 Drifting Forum feels so deserted (insert image here)

I think this is what you meant:
9ba5tumbleweed-empty-desert_png.jpg

Thanks! But sad news I can not find my old saved data so i have to start all over again!

PLUS..... I need to download all the updates and for as slow as its going i think its going to be a few days before its dont. UGH!!

Thanks! But sad news I can not find my old saved data so i have to start all over again!

PLUS..... I need to download all the updates and for as slow as its going i think its going to be a few days before its dont. UGH!!
:lol:

Back