DROPFIVE Motorsports | Faint Emotion | KDFA | PROGRESSING BIT BY BIT!

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 797 comments
Hello Community!

First of all, I got some late announcements for the community of our latest recruitments. (These announcement were made through our team's Facebook page)

Killer_x2NR (Ken) and Fernan820 (Fer) were recruited and announced through our team's Facebook some time back. And our latest recruitment Xx95DIMExX (James).

Quote from our team Facebook,
"We are a few days late with this announcement, but we have been really busy with the growth of

the team!

We are proud to announce Xx95DIMExX to the team! He shows great skill in a lot of formats and a laid back personality. He will be a great addition to our success and

are looking forward to his future endeavors with us.

- GTP_Drop5
"

And lastly, our team's Website has been updated as a hole. Props to Steve (GTP_Drop5) for his amazing job on the Website and Milli (DarkAvengerZR1) for updating our

OP!

Remember to like and follow to D5's and Spankified Facebook, plus subscribe to D5 Spank's Youtube. All links needed down below. ;)

Drop5 Website:
http://www.drop5motorsports.weebly.com
^
(Hole new look and info)

Drop5 Facebook: www.facebook.com/dropfivemotorsports (+279 Likes) 👍
^
(Keep those likes coming)

Drop5 Spankifiedhidef Facebook: www.facebook.com/spankifiedhidef

Drop5 Spank's Youtube:
www.youtube.com/SpankifiedHiDEF

Yoo yoo thread! Wasup!

I'm good, the same old same old. Just talking to you since you all lonely.

Well, it was nice seen you again!

@Tetsu_X this isn't your Mustang, but I think yours used to look like this? My personal friends (who don't play) saw my Revy 135i and wanted me to make an AOT car. Since I don't watch the show, and I think I saw you posted you like it; I thought I would make your car for it haha.

Yeah, mine is like that.

Let me see if I find it.

It looks awesome, by the way. 👍 Also, yes, I do like the show a a lot. I follow the manga since the show hasn't come out or something.

EDIT:
I'll put 'em later. Can't do it on the phone for some reason.

Last edited:
Hitting that wheel up man! Been practicing every now and then. I believe been two weeks or a lil more since I started and its going well.

Just now I almost finished my "foldable wood stand" for the wheel. Just need two more screws and two wood boards for tomorrow and I'll be rocking that baby up like nobody's business! :lol:

Now I gotta get my sh**t together since I got finals the upcoming week. Ughh

Hitting that wheel up man! Been practicing every now and then. I believe been two weeks or a lil more since I started and its going well.

Just now I almost finished my "foldable wood stand" for the wheel. Just need two more screws and two wood boards for tomorrow and I'll be rocking that baby up like nobody's business! :lol:

boy you should of had your finals sorted out since the start of the week! Goodluck and start studying!

boy you should of had your finals sorted out since the start of the week! Goodluck and start studying!
:P

Don't worry, don't worry. I'm good on my two importAnt classes, Financial Accounting and Micro. The other two are well, so I just have to hit my notes and get ready.

👍

That is one of the two reasons why I don't use my wheel. No place to put it on and no cash to buy a proper wheel stand OR a decent tv/monitor and get the wheel on my desk...
Have you done this ... by yourself ? According to any instructions (?) or...you just did throwed an improvised pile of boards and screws together ? :P
If you have that IKEA manual, share it, please :)

That is one of the two reasons why I don't use my wheel. No place to put it on and no cash to buy a proper wheel stand OR a decent tv/monitor and get the wheel on my desk...
Have you done this ... by yourself ? According to any instructions (?) or...you just did throwed an improvised pile of boards and screws together ? :P
If you have that IKEA manual, share it, please :)

Here is the unfinished product in the garage. Still needs more improvement that will be done tomorrow.

CAM00493.jpg 2014-12-02 16.03.28.jpg

As it can be seen, where the wheel will go (first pic), is still too tall that's why the rear supporters (the ones going from the rear upwards) will have more holes so it

can be adjusted. The wheel base already has 'em.

Last edited:
Here is the unfinished product in the garage. Still needs more improvement that will be done tomorrow.

View attachment 266293 View attachment 266295

As it can be seen, where the wheel will go (first pic), is still too tall that's why the rear supporters (the ones going from the rear upwards) will have more holes so it

can be adjusted. The wheel base already has 'em.
creativity at its finest :)

Back