DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,832 views
Umm yea sure, go ahead and then send me a PM to let me know, you likes dislikes etc.
 
the silenced
Is there a specific track ill have to run

Nope just gotta show me you can drift. Not me but you know what I mean.
 
I know I can just how good your lookin for is wat I need to worry about. It'll prolly be on tsukuba circut
 
Thats the track I did, best track for drifting because of the different corners
 
remember we take personality over your skills so act natural say funny weird random things it what makes us : D

P.S I like turtles

P.P.S i like fried chicken

P.P.P.S humans chinese

P.P.P.P.S he must like orange chicken!!! : D
 
im in silenced lounge with him now

Just had a solid sesh with Silenced
 
Last edited:
Tomorow yeah. Still gotta accept my friend request though
 
Me and silenced found a turtle on the side of autum ring mini , it was playing in the grass but the next i ran it over:(
 
Please don't double post in my thread. Edit your last post.

My VDC car, maybe...

VDC_Ksport.jpg
 
Last edited:
What about team colours?
 
That car is currently matte black, But for VDC you are allowed to run different colors as long as its the colors of the sponsor
 
Ohh ok but I'm going to sign up for vdc this time
 
I'm really confident on the wheels now! Hope you liked the video
 
I did, now get into the VDC and lets see what you can do.
 
remember we take personality over your skills so act natural say funny weird random things it what makes us : D

P.S I like turtles

P.P.S i like fried chicken

P.P.P.S humans chinese

P.P.P.P.S he must like orange chicken!!! : D

I'm not chinese...
 
Back