DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,827 views
mmmm.. orange chicken
 
Yummy!lol humans chineese
 
Guess who will be on tonight?
 
I get off work at 6 mst. But it will take me about an hour or hour an a half to get to my friends house and get everything working. Not promising his internet connection but it should be okay! Will you be on then silenced?
 
Possibly I work tonight. Should be home by 10 pm central
 
That should work!
 
Wont be on for too long though, I plan on beating Killzone 3 on online co-op tonight
 
Spank , please be on after 12 est I get off work then
 
I will see what my friend wants to do, its his house and his playstation.
 
Kk
 
I will try for 2 hours cause im sure we will end up staying up till 4:30 in the morning anyways!
 
Kk good:)
 
We will see. 👍
 
Ill be on in 30 minutes
 
I did. But I have to download the updates and his internet sucks!!!!
 
Gone be on in 10 mins?
On my way home from work, on in 5
 
Last edited:
whats up peoples?

What yall been up to?
 
kroks4250
Gone be on in 10 mins?
On my way home from work, on in 5

kroks4250
Double post :D gotcha

So you double post to point out my double post? :lol:
 
Dammm it.....
 
D1GT will start in 30 minutes!
 
GTP ID:^^^look right over there
PSN ID:FlipFlopMomma (not a girl; i didn't make the account in the first place)
Age: [REDACTED]
Wheel/DS3?: i have a wheel, but i can drift better with my controller.
Mic?: yes, Turtle Beach Earforce PX21
Looking for?: DRIFT
American or Europe?: AMERIIICA, EFF YEAH (old refrence)
 
GTP ID: TrevorsTII
PSN ID: TrevorsTII
Age: 23
Mic?: yes
Looking for?: Grip, Drift, whatever. I am good with it all.
Wheel/DS3?: Controller
American or European?: American
 
GTP ID:^^^look right over there
PSN ID:FlipFlopMomma (not a girl; i didn't make the account in the first place)
Age: [REDACTED]
Wheel/DS3?: i have a wheel, but i can drift better with my controller.
Mic?: yes, Turtle Beach Earforce PX21
Looking for?: DRIFT
American or Europe?: AMERIIICA, EFF YEAH (old refrence)

HAHA, Spank better not see this xD
 
TehMasta23
GTP ID:^^^look right over there
PSN ID:FlipFlopMomma (not a girl; i didn't make the account in the first place)
Age: [REDACTED]
Wheel/DS3?: i have a wheel, but i can drift better with my controller.
Mic?: yes, Turtle Beach Earforce PX21
Looking for?: DRIFT
American or Europe?: AMERIIICA, EFF YEAH (old refrence)

Please fill it out right.

TrevorsTII
GTP ID: TrevorsTII
PSN ID: TrevorsTII
Age: 23
Mic?: yes
Looking for?: Grip, Drift, whatever. I am good with it all.
Wheel/DS3?: Controller
American or European?: American

Ill add you as soon as I get on the computer Monday.
 
Back