DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,805 views
Did he get one, cause i know he has been only using a DS3.
 
No, he's learning with a DFGT.
 
Oh okay
 
nope I have a g27, but it packed away for hibernation
 
Btw guys make sure you register on our website, yes i brought back the website. Link is in my signature.
 
I saw that, dont be hatin on my DS3.
 
Not just saying that wheel is much more fun:)
 
I just compare it to real life to much.
 
Around 730 I will be
 
yay Now i have a friend going to model for Ksport USA! Im going to get some hook ups!
 
730 with mw2 get it driftzz
 
Last edited:
guys......I'M SO TIRED (just wanted to say hi to everyone)
 
Human-D
guys......I'M SO TIRED (just wanted to say hi to everyone)

Hello!
 
hi!
 
Getting a FGT next week and in october a pair of £140 trition headphones :P
 
Sickk
 
Exactly, haha going to be hard to keep GT going with this coming out! I think Drop5 might have to be my clan.
 
Whoop!
 
@spank_ur_mom did i make the team? you really have to see me out on the track, i drift pretty good in my Prem. '97 R33 and I'm practicing with my Prem. '02 RX-7.
 
I'm pretty good as well can I join your team?
[/TROLL]
 
@spank_ur_mom did i make the team? you really have to see me out on the track, i drift pretty good in my Prem. '97 R33 and I'm practicing with my Prem. '02 RX-7.

Im so lost by this, can you please try to re-write this using puncuations.
 
Im so lost by this, can you please try to re-write this using puncuations.

lol hai cun I pleez joinz I dreft my 565hpZX prem. yo.
But really now, forum rules you shouldn't use text talk as it states in the user agreement. ^ that is all bad especially if you want to try out.:dunce:
 
Back