DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,814 views
I could be on in a hour will you be on skyline? If so send me a fr
 
Ok sure :)
 
Give me about half hour gotta move my stuff to other house
 
No problem
 
Please let me know asap in PM how he did Kroks. Also when i get stuff back up on Friday we need to haev a team meeting since we havent for awhile. This meet will include pics, videos. If someone doesnt show up they dont make the pics. Plus we need to work more on stuff, such as; clipping points, angle, trains, etc.
 
I have several cars I can drift really quite well (by my standards) is that ok?
 
Just please dont pull out the AWD's, We wanna see your skill in RWD and know if you are competition ready.
 
Just puLling in driveway just gotta set up the wheel and I'll be on
 
Dodge Viper 02, Mazda RX-7 spirit R and amuse 380rs :D
 
Kk at house with faster net aswell now
 
Ok :P still no accepted?
 
Spank can I name a lobby drop5 ipen lobby if I close it after?
 
As long as it is locked host.
 
Okay
 
I think I haev found a winner in my motor department...

IMG_1942.jpg
 
Im going to attempt built built SR, If I cant hang I have to do it. And I refuse to put a Chevy motor in it.
 
Just finished lobby not to long ago.. Hope all went well, I felt I done good :)
 
Okay man! I will be waiting for the PM. good Job!
 
Not best used to Madrid but it was fun (:
 
There, some space
 
Message sent.
 
Please everyone welcome R35 SKYLIN3 to the Team! Everyone please add him and whenever he is on please be sure to drift together! We are glad to have you onboard Sky! 👍
 
:D great to be a part of the team (:
 
Get that new guy some cones! hahaha.👍
Lol sorry.
 
Back