DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
And you need to start on your time trials too buuuddy! Got get you out there to.
 
I would like to have a group of people I can drift with regulary. Lobby hopping ain't that much fun..
Only problem is that I don't know what time it would be here (GMT+1). If it's in the middle of the night it won't work.
 
I would like to have a group of people I can drift with regulary. Lobby hopping ain't that much fun..
Only problem is that I don't know what time it would be here (GMT+1). If it's in the middle of the night it won't work.

Well I am located in ARizona. So it is 11 am here. so im sure its 9pm there. Im not able to open lobbies until 7 pm here which is 4 am there. So thats a hard one
 
Check open lobby: EvergreenDrift. I host it almost every night and livestream at www.Justin.tv/uko_driftninja. I get a full lobby of decent to really good drifters, we do some friendly comp as well. See you there:)
 
And you need to start on your time trials too buuuddy! Got get you out there to.

yea, i know if only there was someone in the world who could show me grip racing......
 
we cant really show you, you just have to work at it. Watch your braking, accelerating, turning in and when exiting, it all breaks down into running great laps 👍
 
ok ill practice
 
ok ill practice

Correction, steve can't show you cuz he doesn't have mad skillz like me ;) Do the license tests and try to gold them all if you haven't yet. That's what I did for the first 4 days I had the game. Since SRF is always on in them, it's not that great for feel but the basic techniques are all correct :)
 
SohnVonStig
Correction, steve can't show you cuz he doesn't have mad skillz like me ;) Do the license tests and try to gold them all if you haven't yet. That's what I did for the first 4 days I had the game. Since SRF is always on in them, it's not that great for feel but the basic techniques are all correct :)

Wanna do a small race in our miatas ;)
 
oooh gotta get on this action
 
Then you need to get yourself a miata under these specs.

Flyin Miata
 
got it thanks !!
 
Cool!
 
Thanks for the virtual drinks, tires and zipties, much appreciated! ;) 👍
 
Thanks for the virtual drinks, tires and zipties, much appreciated! ;) 👍

No problem, I hope it helps you out! 👍
 
got bored so i decided to record a video hope you enjoy it

 
Need some sound!!
 
Double posting to bump thread. I am online and have nothing to do.Anyone looking to drift with me or what not?

Edit: Just entered a mini online D1 Tournament and WON! :lol: Wasnt expecting that. So I guess Drop5 should enter more tournaments!
 
Last edited:
i think this is ironic for some reason there is an ad at the bottom of this page and it says

Drive 5.. hmm drive 5 add on a drop5 thread
 
silvia_s13_love
i think this is ironic for some reason there is an ad at the bottom of this page and it says

Drive 5.. hmm drive 5 add on a drop5 thread

Lol that's funny. You going to be on today?
 
Drop5 team meeting as soon as I get home. Eta-40 mins

Edit: Room is CLosed due to no shows.

1472-6118-3787-3246-9194
 
Last edited:
fail sorry i missed it i was getting breakfast at macca's
 
Its all good man. you still getting on?
 
I posted a room and no one came.
 
Back