DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,756 views
Oh man it hurts so bad! Chest pieces suck!!!!!
 
yea i know try the back of the arm
 
Yea never tried the arm. I have one on my right forearm and on my left shoulder.
 
thank god that psn is back for me:bowdown: Also I've added spank and stig :sly:
 
I might get my PS3 back today. See you guys if I get it!
 
thank god that psn is back for me:bowdown: Also I've added spank and stig :sly:

I got you up. Nice to have you back!
 
Woohoo :D
 
I got my PS3 back!
 
Hey Spank, did you accept my friend request on PSN?
 
I don't think so I'm not home right now.
 
I will accept as soon as i can.
 
Drop5 Open Lobby Monday Night Time is TBD
 
Hey spank, decided when to open lobby yet?
 
im going to a bbq later, when i get home.
 
If you're still recruiting

PSN Name:xKiller_Dx
Time Zone:EST
Mic?I have 2 but neither of them work well with GT5
Age:16
Sex (M/F):M
Drift Vehicles:Rx7 Spirit and S2000 GT1 Turbo so far
Favorite Quote:What is power without control?
Favorite Track(s):Eiger Short Track, Autumn Ring, Tsukuba
DS3 or Wheel: DS3
 
If you're still recruiting

PSN Name:xKiller_Dx
Time Zone:EST
Mic?I have 2 but neither of them work well with GT5
Age:16
Sex (M/F):M
Drift Vehicles:Rx7 Spirit and S2000 GT1 Turbo so far
Favorite Quote:What is power without control?
Favorite Track(s):Eiger Short Track, Autumn Ring, Tsukuba
DS3 or Wheel: DS3

I will add yo to the list. I will open a room tonight for Drop5 and me and Stig will see what you got. Add me on PSN.
 
Still no time for the lobby?
 
I'm hanging with family.
 
My baseball team is kicking ass
 
guess i've to wait for next time. it's 12pm here. got to go school already:tdown:
 
Back