DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,775 views
Okay I guess ill take you off. This battle maybe a no go it looks like. I cant seem tot get 8 people.
 
No i'll be there :P but I won't be performing at my best.
 
Yes :lol:

Battle Rules:
- No Qualifying
- 8-4-2-Winner
- Comfort Hards
- 300 Hp Cap
- Any mods allowed up to HP cap
- Everyone is a judge ("person A wins, person B wins)
- 1 More times are allowed

Registration:
1.GTP_SOHNVONSTIG
2.xKiller_Dx
3.GTP_Drop5
4.BkS-y0
5.
6.
7.
8.

Hey I would like to join. Can i use my nissan Sleighty?
 
well being used to nighstshift count me in for an S13
 
im not sure yet. but i might come..
PSn: hyC_
 
O crap i forgot to ask people to please post car they are entering with. Please do so.
 
Well if I can get a Hachi or even a S14 then I'll enter... I have a Sil80 sitting there doing nothing, but I don't know if I can use that.. it is half S13, half 180...?
 
BkS
Well if I can get a Hachi or even a S14 then I'll enter... I have a Sil80 sitting there doing nothing, but I don't know if I can use that.. it is half S13, half 180...?

yes you can. I forgot to add it to the list. Yes you can. Its the same just a hydrid of the two cars. So its legal.
 
Is the battle right now?
 
Is the battle right now?

No its at 10:30 EST, Only if we get 8 people to compete by 7pm EST. If not its not happening
 
Last edited:
No its at 7:30 EST, Only if we get 8 people to compete by 7pm EST. If not its not happening

Do you mean PST? It's already 8:20 where I am lol
 
To confirm what I'm using.. I finally got me a Hachi :P
 
Saw your post Spank... Looks like event started already!

Thanks for invite tho...
 
Saw your post Spank... Looks like event started already!

Thanks for invite tho...

I'm kinda sure that he has the time zones wrong lol
 
I do have time zones wrong cause im an IDIOT! Its 7:30 MST or 10:30 EST.

Room would open in just under 2 hours
 
I do have time zones wrong cause im an IDIOT! Its 7:30 MST or 10:30 EST.

Room would open in just under 2 hours

Gives me to tune this hachi then :3
 
Drop5. Hope to see you guys on the battlefield in the D-Max drift tournament :)
 
Spank, what's the Tire regulations?
 
oh btw.. my psn is jimmy281090 lol

add me for it
 
Wednesday night's lemons for me, Imonna check to see how my car stacks up. If I'm more than 20 mph behind on the straight at Lemans I'll be coming to the tourney :) Dunno what I'll be drivin yet.
 
Wednesday night's lemons for me, Imonna check to see how my car stacks up. If I'm more than 20 mph behind on the straight at Lemans I'll be coming to the tourney :) Dunno what I'll be drivin yet.

When will you know by I need a for sure by 7pm my time
 
spank accept me in friends.. is 300hp the max we can use ? ;x
 
Back