DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,775 views
hyC
spank accept me in friends.. is 300hp the max we can use ? ;x

make sure you added my GTP account this is the account i will be using to open the room. And yes 300 is all you can have. Low powered i know. But equals more fun!
 
Yes, I did added GTP_Drop5 . ;)
EDIT: ill be using a s13
 
Last edited:
Spank... sending you an FR now...

EDIT: This hachi has so much torque, it spins through 6th gear o.O and that's with a custom ratio...
 
Last edited:
I have a '99 S-Aero (S15) with 281bhp.. Can I use it?

Edit: Nvm I'm stoop smh.. It obviously say S13 v S14 v Trueno.. Off to kill myself now
P.S. Using the '88 S13
 
oooh no :P was your other account XD stupid me.
 
wich track will it be ? =)
and how much time till it starts?
 
I'll be there, start in 40 mins right? :D
 
im in if i can.. if theres room for me
 
Yes.

Room Closed


1472-6118-3658-4757-7969

Edit: kroks i need to know your car?

Edit2: Good job Jimmy on a win. That was an awesome battle back and forth between you and hyC_ !
 
Last edited:
Sounds fun can i join with stock Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex SS version?
 
corolla levin ae86 214 hp
 
Ahhh on my waaaaay
 
wth i got disconnected. let me connect again.


OMFGWTF
 
Last edited:
we need to make sure you get good signal we cant have you disconnecting. We need 8 people
 
Edit2: Good job Jimmy on a win. That was an awesome battle back and forth between you and hyC_ !

Yeah, it was tight!! congratz jimmy for the win =)
how many runs did we do? like 6 ? lol
it was fun..
gotta do this more often .. and earlier please ! lol
4.30 AM wasn't fair ! xD
 
hyC
Yeah, it was tight!! congratz jimmy for the win =)
how many runs did we do? like 6 ? lol
it was fun..
gotta do this more often .. and earlier please ! lol
4.30 AM wasn't fair ! xD

I try to do it earlier but I dont get off work until 6 and dont get home till 630 so unless it the weekend which is hats for me cause I have my son on the weekend. Grrrr :/
 
For now its fine.. but there will be a time that ill have to wake up early every day..
 
hyC
For now its fine.. but there will be a time that ill have to wake up early every day..

I do every single day. Sucks
 
ye i know ;X
off-topic: wish u bst of luck with custody of ur son.
 
would you guys be interested in a battle
 
Haha, battles sounded epic last night XD shame only a few of you could see me. If you'se do this again, I'll probs join in, but I'm in the middle of moving just now, so that's why I'm uaing mobile broadband >.> Will be getting Virgin when I've moved house :D!

Jimmy congrats on the win dude.
 
BkS
Haha, battles sounded epic last night XD shame only a few of you could see me. If you'se do this again, I'll probs join in, but I'm in the middle of moving just now, so that's why I'm uaing mobile broadband >.> Will be getting Virgin when I've moved house :D!

Jimmy congrats on the win dude.

Yea i dont know why they couldnt me and stig could see you just fine. And i hate when that happens :lol: But i will haev to do some more comps like that more often. They are super fun except me being out in the first dame run...that was dumb! :ouch:
 
suxx that bks couldnt see the final battle ;X
 
Yea...we had some major problems with people getting in and being able to stay in that was getting rather annoying. Cant be my signal I have a 100% when im on even with my brother using the same connection on his at the same time. (as i know of) But glad we got it done and made to the end. That was fun. I say we do another next week or something?
 
hyC
suxx that bks couldnt see the final battle ;X

I know :( that sucked. It's probs because I'm using mobile broadband :3 XD
 
dont worry you'll see me next time xD
hopefully in the finals :p
 
Back