DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Good luck with the team guys; i see you have applications roling in allready.👍

EDIT: First post looks good man.

Good luck with the team guys; i see you have applications roling in allready.👍

EDIT: First post looks good man.

Yes we do. Some i have already drifted with and had the same idea as me. And thanks Needed something more organized then what i was seeing for teams. But no offense to any teams out there by me saying that.

First post looks great! I've been home sick all day from work so I've been tuning every one of my wannabe drift cars :)

First post looks great! I've been home sick all day from work so I've been tuning every one of my wannabe drift cars :)

I dont really have a set up on my cars. other then lowering and adjusting sways. Other then that i just get it! 👍

I dont really have a set up on my cars. other then lowering and adjusting sways. Other then that i just get it! 👍

Lol my setup is just slam it to the ground, increase spring rate in the rear, and put some camber on that thang :dopey: The only thing I'm really messing around with is how much camber is good for each car since I have varying amounts of power to the wheels (varying=BIG DIFFERENCE)

Lol my setup is just slam it to the ground, increase spring rate in the rear, and put some camber on that thang :dopey: The only thing I'm really messing around with is how much camber is good for each car since I have varying amounts of power to the wheels (varying=BIG DIFFERENCE)

Dont make it too over loaded. i think on my BMW M5 i have it lowered all the way, i havent touched the damper or anything and the camber is like 1 fron .05 in back

Dont make it too over loaded. i think on my BMW M5 i have it lowered all the way, i havent touched the damper or anything and the camber is like 1 fron .05 in back

Yah the camber is a bit unnecessary to be honest, because at the speeds I'm at there really isn't too much front bodyroll but it looks BA :sly:. Oh and I threw some front toe out on the RX8 cuz it wasn't twitchy enough for my tastes...

Im not sure if i can adjust the steering angle? I dont find my car getting completely sideway enough. Is there a way to adjust that?

You cant adjust the amount of steering angle allowed.. you just haveto use the locks atwhat they are set im afraid

D-Max
You cant adjust the amount of steering angle allowed.. you just haveto use the locks atwhat they are set im afraid

Ok just thought maybe I could. Thanks

ZSPaulus
Thanks for the link to "the real reason"👍

No problem. Hopefully we are back online today! *crosses fingers*

PSN Name: JamaikazKing
Time Zone: - 5 GMT (eastern timing)
Mic? - Partially (need to piece it together) =x
Sex (M/F):Mans man
Drift Vehicles: 98' sil-eighty (just started)
Favorite Quote:
Favorite Track(s):N/A
DS3 or Wheel:Ds3

PSN Name: JamaikazKing
Time Zone: - 5 GMT (eastern timing)
Mic? - Partially (need to piece it together) =x
Sex (M/F):Mans man
Drift Vehicles: 98' sil-eighty (just started)
Favorite Quote:
Favorite Track(s):N/A
DS3 or Wheel:Ds3

Added! 👍

You grew pretty fast man. Good start and very smart to make a research before making a team ;).

You grew pretty fast man. Good start and very smart to make a research before making a team ;).

Thanks man, Now it will only get get better when this damn PSN turns back on hopefully by next week! :ouch: Its def getting irritating!!

Haha, **** happens. There are rumours about PSN, they say it can be online tomorrow, but its not guaranteed. I wouldnt be surpised if it isnt lol. Sony and her promises xD ......

Haha, **** happens. There are rumours about PSN, they say it can be online tomorrow, but its not guaranteed. I wouldnt be surpised if it isnt lol. Sony and her promises xD ......

Idk if you saw my news board on the first page. I posted something that was shared with me from playstation on regards to the matter.

Anyone have any ideas for this team? please i wanna hear your guys imput. It cant be just about the Leaders. I wanna hear your guys opinions too. 👍

Ideas for...

- Team colors maybe?
- A competition (Thinking about hosting one! kinda like a sponsorship?)
- ? <--- your ideas here!

PSN Name: silvia_s13_lover
Time Zone: central
Mic? yes
Sex (M/F):male
Drift Vehicles:350z, 370z, silvia s13, Rx7 (fd)
Favorite Quote: Live it sideways
Favorite Track(s):autum mini, tsukuba,suzuka,trial mountain, green valley,
DS3 or Wheel:i have a g27 steering wheel

SohnVonStig
I love Nurburgring blue metallic (stock s2000 color) :dopey:

Not sure what it looks like LOL

silvia_s13_love
PSN Name: silvia_s13_lover
Time Zone: central
Mic? yes
Sex (M/F):male
Drift Vehicles:350z, 370z, silvia s13, Rx7 (fd)
Favorite Quote: Live it sideways
Favorite Track(s):autum mini, tsukuba,suzuka,trial mountain, green valley,
DS3 or Wheel:i have a g27 steering wheel

I will add you in the morning when I get on a computer

Not sure what it looks like LOL

I've got a few awesome pics of sliding my s2k around in tokyo which I'll post up tomorrow :) I have 23 chips of it :lol: so I'll throw it on my other drift babies to give everyone an idea of what it would look like on other body styles :D

SohnVonStig
I've got a few awesome pics of sliding my s2k around in tokyo which I'll post up tomorrow :) I have 23 chips of it :lol: so I'll throw it on my other drift babies to give everyone an idea of what it would look like on other body styles :D

And willing to give me one too 👍 sweet! Bit I have something really big planned I will probably release this weekend or Monday!!

And willing to give me one too 👍 sweet! Bit I have something really big planned I will probably release this weekend or Monday!!

:dopey: I'm not a big color guy, but the nurb blue matches my irl cars, hence my preference :)
Can't wait for the "somethin big" :dopey:

Back