DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Instead of jumping into battles you can run practice battles against team.. Checkout you're skill and possibly you're opposition.
D-Max would be up for helping you guys along a bit if you like :).
No good jumping into battles when you don't kow if you're guys aren't ready :P.
We have a strong team of gus with plenty of talent so it would give you a bit of a sneak peek as to what we on GTPlanet can do ;)

Instead of jumping into battles you can run practice battles against team.. Checkout you're skill and possibly you're opposition.
D-Max would be up for helping you guys along a bit if you like :).
No good jumping into battles when you don't kow if you're guys aren't ready :P.
We have a strong team of gus with plenty of talent so it would give you a bit of a sneak peek as to what we on GTPlanet can do ;)

:) I don't know about a team competition yet, cuz...well...we haven't been able to run together yet as a team :D But maybe we need to embarrass ourselves once so our rise to fame will be more dramatic? ;)
Either way, I've only been drifting since PSN went down, and I'm starting to think I'm actually good :lol: Online needs to come back so I can be brought back to earth ;)

Yeah you'll be brought back to eart quick enouh if you have never drift online lol. The entry speeds, Angles and lines are different to offline :)
Also im not saying about a competition im just saying come drift with us guys see whats whatn a battle before you go out challenging people thats all.. we've helped a couple of tems along.
Best 1 i can mention is D-Spec. They were new but my god did they put a fight up against us in a team battle.

Yeah :lol: technically we are all a team yet I need to see what people got first. Then recruit. But we will not be ready for competitions for awhile. But whenever psn is back online we can take you up on your offer oncs I've seen what these guys have got.

May I just say that you guys are epic at picking out names for things. "spank_ur_mom" is probably the most epic PSN name I've ever seen. "SohnVonStig" sounds like the offspring of a British king and a kick ass car driver (in a good way). And Drop5 rolls off of the tounge very nicely. I smell a great team forming....and stale popcorn ;)

Good luck guys!

May I just say that you guys are epic at picking out names for things. "spank_ur_mom" is probably the most epic PSN name I've ever seen. "SohnVonStig" sounds like the offspring of a British king and a kick ass car driver (in a good way). And Drop5 rolls off of the tounge very nicely. I smell a great team forming....and stale popcorn ;)

Good luck guys!

:lol: :lol: Thanks man! 👍

PSN Name:unsungoni
Time Zone: Pacific
Mic? yeah
Sex (M/F):M
Drift Vehicles: rx-7s', silvias, nsx, 350z,
Favorite Quote:"the stupid shall be punished"
Favorite Track(s):as long as I can make both left and right turns i'm happy.
DS3 or Wheel:wheel
feel free to add me when psn comes back up and look forward to drifting with you guys

PSN Name: halo-reach-freak
Time Zone: edt
Mic? no
Sex (M/F): m
Drift Vehicles: 4wd lamborgini mercialago lp 640/ mr acura nsx '01/fr ahem s2000
Favorite Quote: trust is earned never given
Favorite Track(s): autum ring mini, tsuba, nurenberg nurshlefe gp/f
DS3 or Wheel: ds3

Good luck guys!

Haha I really didnt come up with my screen name my cousin did that just to make something real quick so i can play against him in MW2. But i kinda just stuck with it. And as for Drop5 the name came to me while i was thinking of a clothing brand to bring out. So i picked Drop5...and here we are with it.

PSN Name:unsungoni
Time Zone: Pacific
Mic? yeah
Sex (M/F):M
Drift Vehicles: rx-7s', silvias, nsx, 350z,
Favorite Quote:"the stupid shall be punished"
Favorite Track(s):as long as I can make both left and right turns i'm happy.
DS3 or Wheel:wheel
feel free to add me when psn comes back up and look forward to drifting with you guys

Added!

PSN Name: halo-reach-freak
Time Zone: edt
Mic? no
Sex (M/F): m
Drift Vehicles: 4wd lamborgini mercialago lp 640/ mr acura nsx '01/fr ahem s2000
Favorite Quote: trust is earned never given
Favorite Track(s): autum ring mini, tsuba, nurenberg nurshlefe gp/f
DS3 or Wheel: ds3

And your added too! 👍

I think Tires Restriction or some sort is important in Tandem. Not nessary to have everyone to use CH.

Imagine 350z in CH and a over powered Corvette Z06 in Sports soft. 350z will almost never catch up unless the Corvette ran out of tire and spin due to tire wear.

My point is, getting people to use the same type of tires results in easier Tandems. The speed range where the cars breaks traction are closer. Matching corner speed=Less bumping=Less swearing 👍

However, Tire prefrence is ultimately down to the user. :cheers:

I think Tires Restriction or some sort is important in Tandem. Not nessary to have everyone to use CH.

Imagine 350z in CH and a over powered Corvette Z06 in Sports soft. 350z will almost never catch up unless the Corvette ran out of tire and spin due to tire wear.

My point is, getting people to use the same type of tires results in easier Tandems. The speed range where the cars breaks traction are closer. Matching corner speed=Less bumping=Less swearing 👍

I agree, however, a bit of that is just common sense :) I mean, if we're in a team lobby and we decide we want to tandem, then we can all easily agree to throw on some comfort hards :) Otherwise, if everyone's just drifting around for the joy of it, personal preference can take precedence :)

PSN Name: savage_80
Time Zone: uk
Mic? Yes
Sex m
Drift Vehicles: miata chaser rx7 s13/15 eta
Favorite Quote: none
Favorite Track(s): none

Got short vids on youtube

Exactly so i think it only makes it fair to restrict to one tire choice. People with the higher power cars will have to learn how to ease on the throttle :)

I agree, however, a bit of that is just common sense :) I mean, if we're in a team lobby and we decide we want to tandem, then we can all easily agree to throw on some comfort hards :) Otherwise, if everyone's just drifting around for the joy of it, personal preference can take precedence :)

Personal preference does have alot to do with it. But seeing how this is a game we have to do something to make it more real. In formula D you see the drifters such as VG jr. using falken azenis 615's thoughs on a street car are sticky 🤬 tires. But with his horsepower coming out of that mustang its like comforts for him. So im just trying to make it fair to everyone.

PSN Name: savage_80
Time Zone: uk
Mic? Yes
Sex m
Drift Vehicles: miata chaser rx7 s13/15 eta
Favorite Quote: none
Favorite Track(s): none

Got short vids on youtube

And your added! 👍

silvia_s13_love
lol well I better get some sleep tomorrow I shall.......drift alone.....again....depressing

Haha yeah can't bring myself to play the game without psn. Sucks!

Back