DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,832 views
Very nice videos guys! I will put them up later tonight after superbowl party. I have to go to a funeral right now.
 
Very nice videos guys! I will put them up later tonight after superbowl party. I have to go to a funeral right now.

My condolences :(
 
Hey werty! You post a lot! How do you do it man?
 
Zed I approve of the Video.

Driftz yours was nice.

Ok guys, Talked to Manci from Blackout, They have a battle pending with D-Max, so we will start planning one with them after they finish that. So in the mean time, Lets try to get something planned with PL. Ill talk to him about it tonight.
 
Hey werty! You post a lot! How do you do it man?

I'm a lot on marketplace , but I got 2 more gallerys like it's on my signature :)
 
Zed I approve of the Video.

Driftz yours was nice.

Ok guys, Talked to Manci from Blackout, They have a battle pending with D-Max, so we will start planning one with them after they finish that. So in the mean time, Lets try to get something planned with PL. Ill talk to him about it tonight.

Party at onos house! Come get slidways with us broh.
Also got Vegas Pro Foxxy
 
Well I is busy at the momnet.
 
The song is Voltage, and thanks for the feedback guys :D

Ono, It took me about 2 hours in total for footage (including choosing) and about 2 hours editing (choosing different effects)
 
Video is done!

Really nice, I liked the 1st camara angle you used for the Suzuka corner when you started drifting, at wat lap does that camara angle shows up?:)
 
Really nice, I liked the 1st camara angle you used for the Suzuka corner when you started drifting, at wat lap does that camara angle shows up?:)

It shows up on lap two on full suzuka :)
 
Zed, that song is awesomesauce.
 
Black Magic Intensity Pro vs. HD PVR... Black Magic Intensity Pro FTW

 
Woah! That is quite a difference!
 
So I'm never on anymore guys I think you mean I have lag all the time
 
Be back in a lobby in a bit, gonna record some footage and try to edit.
 
Driftzz the Black Magic Intensity is on my wish list :drool: And the battle between Lukas was pretty cool ! I thought I would be eliminated first 2 runs but it went into a OMT. And then I screwed up a bit, I really feel as I could have done a lot better. 👍
 
Driftzz the Black Magic Intensity is on my wish list :drool: And the battle between Lukas was pretty cool ! I thought I would be eliminated first 2 runs but it went into a OMT. And then I screwed up a bit, I really feel as I could have done a lot better. 👍

I'm not practicing for this series as much as I did for both VDC seasons as I just spend all my time on organization, better chances for you :lol:
Just kidding you did a great job and you always have the chance to win vs me. Especially because you are using the infamous GAUZ Mach1 :D
 
I'm not practicing for this series as much as I did for both VDC seasons as I just spend all my time on organization, better chances for you :lol:
Just kidding you did a great job and you always have the chance to win vs me. Especially because you are using the infamous GAUZ Mach1 :D

But you know everything about the mach1 :scared: Im just starting to discover things, for example I just started using left foot braking on entries because it kicks out the arse really nice 👍 :dopey: So there is no chance I can beat you ;)
 
Well guys as it seems like that I shouldn't even be a a gt5 team cause of my lag and cant participate in battle
 
fatman, you just need to use a ethernet cable... WIFI will get you NOTHING but lag. Ask Steve how I was lagging with wifi, try to run a cable mate and the problem should be gone 👍 ;)
 
I use wifi and never have a problem ;)
 
I live in the country and my moms always on the computer and I don't have money to do it
 
I run wifi. My bed smells like pringles.:dunce:
 
I live in the country and my moms always on the computer and I don't have money to do it

To do what? its not that hard, with your wireless router buy a long ethernet cable, since my router is in the other room, I made the wire go through the basement.
 
My room is upstairs and I can make holes in floor and dad don't want door open 24/7 no way to he to the router
 
There is loads of ways you can run the cable... You can run the cable under the carpet, you can run it through the outside of your house etc...
 
I understand this I think if I get a router I would be good
 
How bout them giants?
 
Back