DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,832 views
I won I won yay beat edub in a really good battle beat rise to

I was surprised by how well you did my man. You surpassed my expectations, Congrats on the win! :dopey:
 
Burger31
I won I won yay beat edub in a really good battle beat rise to

That was a good battle Fatman. 👍 I also beat Spank in my slow 370. :D
 
Hey guys, I'm gonna take a break from the team for about a week. Just not feeling D5 like I was when I first joined. I'll see you guys then. Have fun til then. :crazy:

EDIT: Also thanks for the Tutorial Ono 👍
 
Wish I could have been there sounded like a fun night!
 
Anyone know what happened to Kroks and mopar? I haven't seen them in ages.
 
Mopar said he has been busy. Kroks said he left his gt5 at his dads.
 
Spank get any pics of the 135i escapades?
 
fastfox400
Spank get any pics of the 135i escapades?

At work. I will definitely when I get home.
 
And finay the premier of the VDC & VDC Master series thread.
 
GTP ID: dxavep5
PSN ID: dxavep5
How often you on?: usually nights 8/9pm til whenever (Central Time)
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?: 350Z/S15/Skyline R32 GT-S/240 S13
Favorite track?: Trial Mountain Revere/Special Stage 5/Grand Valley Speedway/Tokyo 246/ Eiger? (excuse the spelling)
Previous team(s)?:
Tell us more about yourself: I work for a company called "CupCakeMeet" and we throw huge car meets that has included drifts/bike stunts and we usually do it for local charities google us. I am a huge car enthusiast myself.
Country?: Dallas Texas USA
 
dxavep5
GTP ID: dxavep5
PSN ID: dxavep5
How often you on?: usually nights 8/9pm til whenever (Central Time)
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?: 350Z/S15/Skyline R32 GT-S/240 S13
Favorite track?: Trial Mountain Revere/Special Stage 5/Grand Valley Speedway/Tokyo 246/ Eiger? (excuse the spelling)
Previous team(s)?:
Tell us more about yourself: I work for a company called "CupCakeMeet" and we throw huge car meets that has included drifts/bike stunts and we usually do it for local charities google us. I am a huge car enthusiast myself.
Country?: Dallas Texas USA

Not recruiting. As posted in op in big bold letters.
 
ohh no im not asking to recruit, i was just posting that up to see if anyone wwould see what time im on and possible add so i can drift around with.
most of the guys lobbies that i join, kick me because im not level 40...which is stupid cause all i do it drift on this game. but yea some friends told me to go on these team sites and join team lobbies to drift with people who are decent and wont be screwing around.
 
dxavep5
ohh no im not asking to recruit, i was just posting that up to see if anyone wwould see what time im on and possible add so i can drift around with.
most of the guys lobbies that i join, kick me because im not level 40...which is stupid cause all i do it drift on this game. but yea some friends told me to go on these team sites and join team lobbies to drift with people who are decent and wont be screwing around.

You didn't need to fill out the recruit form then homie.

fastfox400
Really???? I'm so ready for this.

I hope I am.
 
You didn't need to fill out the recruit form then homie.



I hope I am.

If you need anything from me I can pm it to you. I have a billiard league to attend to tonight. But i'll be back on around 10pm EST.
 
fastfox400
If you need anything from me I can pm it to you. I have a billiard league to attend to tonight. But i'll be back on around 10pm EST.

Will do
 
dxavep5
ohh no im not asking to recruit, i was just posting that up to see if anyone wwould see what time im on and possible add so i can drift around with.
most of the guys lobbies that i join, kick me because im not level 40...which is stupid cause all i do it drift on this game. but yea some friends told me to go on these team sites and join team lobbies to drift with people who are decent and wont be screwing around.

You can add me dude whenever you up to drift. 👍

Also, that CupCake Meet website is legit, you guys should actually check it.
 
Last edited:
I'm going tk look at a mustang after work.
 
sounds good ill def shoot ya a request! and thanks! for the compliment on the site!
 
sounds good ill def shoot ya a request! and thanks! for the compliment on the site!

No problem man. 👍 I already sent you a request as well.
 
Maybe a bit of both.
 
Maybe a bit of both.

Nice! What year? It's cool because with mustangs all you really need to work on is suspension and chassis rigidity and weight. With the V8 your power needs are satisfied pretty much right away.
 
1998 kinda low on power but with a v8 csn be made up easily.
 
uhh i hate work/school, i will try to get on this week a few times because i miss u guys:D and heres a vid i made last night cuz i randomly had it recorded already

EDIT: i think i spelt touge wrong
 
So I made you guy happy with my improvement and sorry bout getting on yesterday and not doing anything I passed out lets just say under the influence
 
heu heu i tried to get to that point but the wacko tabacco was not the primes man
 
Burger31
So I made you guy happy with my improvement and sorry bout getting on yesterday and not doing anything I passed out lets just say under the influence

Under the influence of happiness!? Hey not me! Anyways on my lunch todag I think I'm going to go look at a mustang gt. Might just sell my 240 for one.
 
Anyways on my lunch todag I think I'm going to go look at a mustang gt. Might just sell my 240 for one.

You got no love for the S13 anymore? 👎
 
Back