DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,821 views
I can give one K2RED to somebody
 
Petrol:2
K2red:4

I hate reds. No wheel colors go with it.
 
Every color goes with red such as white,yellow,purple,black
 
I like the red because it petrol does not look good on any of the cars that I tried it on.
 
Everyones preference is different.
 
SPANK
Everyones preference is different.

As long as the silver is gone, it's all good.
 
Wow cant believe people feel this strongly about silver.
 
Silver is overused and unoriginal IMO.





start it at 48 seconds to hear the part the song I want to use for VDC round 1 maybe? Perhaps?
 
Last edited:
We need more votes. But i Will be happy to change it
 
Rise? E dub? Vote preeze.
 
Petrol:2
K2red:5
Thats your supposed to do it e_dub. Fixed it for you.
 
I still dont know how to dupe colors
 
I still dont know how to dupe colors

Tisk tisk, Go watch a video on youtube....

Or you can use my instructions!

Step 1: I will give you a paint on your GTP_DROP5 account, once you have received the paint save and go to your gt5 save data utility and save your data to a thumbstick, you will need it later.

Also add your spank_your_mom account so you can send it to that account

Step 2: get back on your GTP_drop 5 account and send the paint to your Spank_your_mom account. Go onto your spank_your mom account and receive the paint and send the paint back to your GTP_DROP5 account and save.

Step 3: go back onto your GTP_drop 5 account and go to save data utility, go to your thumbdrive and select copy, this will bring back the old data that has your paint on it.

Step 4: go onto gt5 and you will see that you still have the paint you originally had + the paint that you send from your spank_your_mom account.

You can only send 5 paints to you can only dupe 5 paints a day. Enjoy!

Spank Add mine and driftz videos to the OP! :D


 
Last edited:
I just duped 5 more K2s before I got off.
 
Which paint is petrol ?
I'm using AMG Monza Grau on my cars :dopey:
 
Zeddy, I love your video. It's so JDM and delish.
 
Zeddy, I love your video. It's so JDM and delish.

Watch both at same time :

ZED - 0:17
xDriftz - 0:14

Both doing same just .... georgeous :drool:
 
What screws do i use for my cockpit
 
I know I'm not from the team, but as a friend. I would chose K2Red ^^
 
And rubber bands?
 
Working on my cockpit.
 
I know once the beat drops it sounds so clean. :D
 
SPANK
Working on my cockpit.

Just make the base for now or you won't know if its right or not. And what do you need a rubberband for?
 
making a Ebrake using the DS3
 
I think heavy spring is better as it gives more force and won't brake. Its what I use
 
Back