DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,831 views
I didn't quite understand what you meant with all that confusing copying/pasting garbage so I'm just going to vote for petrol..
 
im in a lobby. :dopey:
 
Im using thicj rubber bands
 
After looking at K2 Red in HD, I think we should explore other options for a team color, because it is very similar to the red that KYOKI uses. We need to be original.
 
Hense no one uses silver
 
Nice, I am also working on my ebrake, it looks really good but I just need to figure out how am I going to attach the spring and the string to the ds3 on the same side...
 
wassup spank its been awhile... you guys still not in forza 4 yet?
 
Nope a few of us have it, but GT5>Forza4 any day
 
My cockpit so far.

431527_384621761564049_100000486865561_1478707_1387370728_n.jpg
 
Nice! I am about to post some pictures of my almost finished e-brake.

Here's some preview pictures of my ebrake!


DSC00411.jpg


DSC00410.jpg



As you can see I am using a belt to hold it down because I need some larger screws to mount the wood down :)

This is complete DIY, all parts are available at the hardware store.
 
Last edited:
Mine is pretty much done besides the wheel.
 
Nice! zed good e brake but there was no need for the massive writing imo and steve get some pics when you finish oh and have you reversed your pedals? i dontd think i will be on today because its my dads 40th birthday and my family has come over all the way from Poland. ;)
 
SPANK
Mine is pretty much done besides the wheel.

Spank your stand won't be stable without the X on the back and sides.
 
So ZED is your e-brake gonna be super awesome? I still need to make one using a ds3.
 
Powellx235
Spank your stand won't be stable without the X on the back and sides.

I have l braces on each leg. Also liquid nails in every connection. This thing doesnt move! 👍
 
Nice spank.. Get ready to rage.
 
Im ready!
 
HAHA. I ended up just ording a G27. Got a email notification that my shipment was delayed. So decided to return it ordered it from newegg this morning.

Also going to be ordering PTR load cell break pedal mod and will start building a cockpit this weekend.
 
fastfox400
HAHA. I ended up just ording a G27. Got a email notification that my shipment was delayed. So decided to return it ordered it from newegg this morning.

Also going to be ordering PTR load cell break pedal mod and will start building a cockpit this weekend.

Sweet
 
Session in my lounge at 3! Be there or be gay
 
Okay. I didnt know you planned on coming out of the closet.
 
kroks4250
Session in my lounge at 3! Be there or be gay

fastfox400
Okay. I didnt know you planned on coming out of the closet.

Im proud of you kroks!
 
screw you all
 
Back