DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,788 views
Buy a dfgt if you have too.
 
Dfgt are hard cause of ffb
 
It just not smooth. G27 has just as much.
 
Hey guys, how you been???
Zedfonsie, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!! :'(
 
DeathLight443
Hey guys, how you been???
Zedfonsie, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!! :'(

And me, cat.
 
Spank you missed me and driftzz battle in mini comp we had omg I was glued to his door I tandemed right for once yay lol play with y'all tonight
 
Burger31
Spank you missed me and driftzz battle in mini comp we had omg I was glued to his door I tandemed right for once yay lol play with y'all tonight

Very nice. Sorry i havent been on, i have been working like crazy 👎 i just wanna go back to my home store already.
 
Hello.
 
I am finally getting used to LFS again :dopey: 👍 But what I dont know is, why my FZ5 is topping out at 130km/h in 6th gear? :lol: Could anyone help?
 
iNs3CuRe
I am finally getting used to LFS again :dopey: 👍 But what I dont know is, why my FZ5 is topping out at 130km/h in 6th gear? :lol: Could anyone help?

Final ratio?
 
Final ratio?

I tried adjusting it but nothing, Il try again now just to be sure. For me it feels like some kind of limiter but all my limiters are turned off. :indiff:

I just checked again now and yeah it was the final ratio. I only moved the slider a bit and thats why I was confused. Now I slapped all the way to 2.5+- and it goes over 130km/h Thanks powell 👍
 
Ono could you post the Profiler and ingame wheel settings? I don't know why but LFS feels weird to me
 
Ono could you post the Profiler and ingame wheel settings? I don't know why but LFS feels weird to me

:lol: I was actually gonna ask you the same thing, I thought you would have it sorted. I tried some settings and what i use is:

Profiler:
Overall effects: 110%
Spring: 0%
Damper: 0%
Enable Center but set it to 0%
732degress of rotation

In game:

720 degress rotation
0 Compensation
FFB: 20%

Its not perfect but at least I dont spin out every corner like i use to because there was either no ffb or rock solid ffb.
 
i spin out pretty often too. The tire heating physics and the loss of grip are stupid... even worse than GT5
 
yeah thats what i thought, the tire physics and ffb seem a lot better in GT5. BTW you got a license or you rocking a demo?
 
I use sai's recommended settings
Profiler,
Rotation 900 degrees
Ffb 100
0
0 enable centering spring but set to 0

Lfs ffb 100
Rotation 720 degrees (makes it 900 degrees.)
 
Anyone wanna drift or is anyone on ps3 right now? :D
 
My PS3 won't sign in for some strange season. The test is ok until Nat type and fails there. Ill try again now
 
Booo for work!
 
Did we figure out a color? Since half my members have fallen off the face of the earth.
 
Back