DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,781 views
Use you 4g connection on your phone.. it'll work..
 
Nevermind interent bill has been paid. We are back online!
 
Watching the day after tomorrow with the lady! Will be on tomorroe after i change my valve cover gasket and plugs.
 
Watching the day after tomorrow with the lady! Will be on tomorroe after i change my valve cover gasket and plugs.

alright 👍
 
Pointless post because I failed :ouch:
 
GTP ID:werty_56-1
PSN ID:werty_56-1
How often you on?: Not soo much , wheneven I can :(
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?:Pontiac LeMans'64
Favorite track?:Trial Mountain Circuit
Previous team(s)?: Nothing
Tell us more about yourself: What can I say , I enjoy cars and when GT5 was releaced I started to enjoy drifting :)
Country?: Portugal


Thanks
 
Gettin meh hauppage toosdayzz
 
werty_56-1
GTP ID:werty_56-1
PSN ID:werty_56-1
How often you on?: Not soo much , wheneven I can :(
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?:Pontiac LeMans'64
Favorite track?:Trial Mountain Circuit
Previous team(s)?: Nothing
Tell us more about yourself: What can I say , I enjoy cars and when GT5 was releaced I started to enjoy drifting :)
Country?: Portugal

Thanks

I don't know if SPANK will let you join… :nervous:
 
werty_56-1
Oh ok , you want him to let me join the family too oh ok , thanks foryour support :)

No problem man 👍
 
werty_56-1
Are you online now ? , im just buying some cars

Nah, I'm just on my iPhone going to school, but I'll be on later
 
werty_56-1
Ok , im still trying to drift at 60 mph , only can do at 30 or less :(

Don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of it.
 
If you hang with our family you will get the hang of it but we are all changing from ds3 to wheel so we are all noobs again lol so just join if you got spank added
 
If you hang with our family you will get the hang of it but we are all changing from ds3 to wheel so we are all noobs again lol so just join if you got spank added

I use the controller :D

And I added him here but can't on PSN because he has the max friends allowed (100)
 
I will delete someone so you can add me. But i am not recruiting right now.
 
Zed, I got an nvidia geforce 7300 se/7200 gs. But I cant find 16x or anything related on the card (I also couldn't get it out). You able to find the size? Google doesn't find me anything except that its 256mb Mr something.
 
People get on!
 
Back