DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,747 views
Lunch time! I dont want to work at another store again.
 
Guys! If you can, I need some of that petrol so I can paint my supra that for the missile comp this weekend.
 
Its called Aztec Green Pearl, check if you have it. Il try and dupe some tomorrow.
 
Ono I think I may have one I'll make sure later
 
Cool btw Iv seen your cockpit, looks awesome 👍 :D
 
spank i made you a skin in lfs acting as your 240 white and your sponsored by ksport, redbull and you are in xdc:D

spankangle2.jpg

spankangle1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Haha awesome
 
Spank get lfs! You should see my skin!
 
post it zed:D
 
I'll be getting it once I buy a new hard drive.. Wheel drifting is hard...
 
that is god like!!!! omg make me one:D
 
Love the hood!!
 
So I have successful rage quit twice. I need to get a better chair. it makes my arse hurt.
 
fastfox400
So I have successful rage quit twice. I need to get a better chair. it makes my arse hurt.

No rage quiting!
 
I have no aztec green guyz I need somes. :)
 
Don't give me credit! O-No! made it :D

I just gave him the styling ideas and BAM he made it happen.
 
Guys I will try and dupe some and we'll send it around. 👍
 
Ono I need some photoshop lessons one I ger my new mic
 
lol most of the guides, tutorials etc are on youtube, but I can try teach you if you want 👍
 
Sounds good:D
 
Needs some drift action today!
 
I'll be on in about 1.5 hours maybe 2 cuz I'm goin to get a new turtlebeach
 
I have successfully drifted 1 corner. im stoked
 
fastfox400
I have successfully drifted 1 corner. im stoked

Whoo hoooo. Now can you do transitions?
 
Whoo hoooo. Now can you do transitions?

Still working on it. High speed ring. I found my C63 to be easier than anything else to learn on..
 
fastfox400
Still working on it. High speed ring. I found my C63 to be easier than anything else to learn on..

Same as my mustang.

I want to have a team meeting tomorrow at a decent time for ohno to be in it. To take pictures and see how we are dealing with the new wheel drifters amoung us.
 
Do I qualify do the G27 learners club ? :dopey: BTW I have done my ebrake today, will be on in a bit to test it 👍
 
Back