DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
Power Steering is bad for drifting Ono... It'll improve your drifting if you take it off

Could you explain how is it bad for drifting?
 
Could you explain how is it bad for drifting?

You can't feel the car's reactions through the wheel, it doesn't countersteer, it doesn't replicate a real car (happy now driftz?), etc..
 
I personally can feel the car's reactions and it does countersteer.

EDIT: I took Jn's idea and I have extended my pedals :rolleyes: The extensions feel really good, but the spring have lost all there power. I will need to do that at some point. I also need to re work my cockpit, because right now in my normal position, my knees hurt. And when I move back, I have to extend my arms to the full to reach the wheel. Also need to put my E36 gear knob back on, and Im planning to get an aftermarket wheel in the future. 👍

DSC01816.jpg


DSC01819.jpg
 
Last edited:
Powersteering feels like **** in this game..
 
Hey sorry guys I have not been on lately I should be on late tonight after pool or tomorrow after school
 
While ono is blowing a lot of money on his wheel. I will be blowing money on my pc! Here are the current build I am thinking about.

Coolermaster HAF 912 case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233

SeaSonic M12ll 520watt modular 80+ BRONZE CERTIFIED
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151093

ASUS P8H61-M LE/CSM (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel H61
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131724

Intel core i3-2100 3.1GHZ
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115078

Asus radeon hd 6670 GDDR5
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121442

G.SKILL Ripjaw series 4gb ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231425

HITACHI 500gb Hard drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145299

SOME OPTICAL DRIVE
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151244

WINDOWS 7 64-bit OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116986

Cost: about 650$
 
That sounds sick zed!
 
While ono is blowing a lot of money on his wheel. I will be blowing money on my pc! Here are the current build I am thinking about.

Coolermaster HAF 912 case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233

SeaSonic M12ll 520watt modular 80+ BRONZE CERTIFIED
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151093

ASUS P8H61-M LE/CSM (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel H61
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131724

Intel core i3-2100 3.1GHZ
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115078

Asus radeon hd 6670 GDDR5
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121442

G.SKILL Ripjaw series 4gb ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231425

HITACHI 500gb Hard drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145299

SOME OPTICAL DRIVE
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151244

WINDOWS 7 64-bit OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116986

Cost: about 650$

Sad part is i could build faster and cheaper.
 
Sad part is i could build faster and cheaper.

I am probably going to dim down the cpu and psu to a combo 2.9 with a corsair 500watt for 129$.

What do you mean cheaper?
 
I'm running a similar setup for around $450. With a overclocked Intel i5 at 3.6ghz..
 
How? Whats the complete specs on your computer?

(reason why mine cost a lot is cause I am trying to use quality parts (staying away from stuff like biostar and other generic brands).
 
I bought Dell Optiplex from a off-leasing company. It had a Intel i5-2400 along with other things. It cost $275. I took a case that was watercooled that I had previously built years ago and bought a new 680watt power supply. It was about $125. Once everything was up an running I was able to play Unreal tournament at 75fps. Which is fine for gaming. I decided to go a lil further with the video and bought a XFX HD-687X-CNFC. Now Im running close to 130fps with the same monitor.
 
FUUUUUU

Well your computer consists of parts from a computer for cheap.

If I could afford it, or I save some money up, I want to get a gtx 550ti so I can play bf3 on my pc or iracing and stuff..

P.S I don't trust XFX, not a big fan of there products..
 
I had a XFX long before. Just FYI XFX uses the same ATI harware as Sapphires.
 
All companies use the same hardware.. But its about build quality. The only companies I truly trust is asus (no brainer) lenovo, intel, seasonic and corsair, and for cases I trust coolermaster. (I would never trust a coolermaster psu though)
 
What happened to the White Smoke Gang thread?
 
It died.
 
It's like it totally just disappeared…
 
zedfonsie
I am probably going to dim down the cpu and psu to a combo 2.9 with a corsair 500watt for 129$.

What do you mean cheaper?

Changing the subject in order to avoid microphone discussion. Ducking Fouchebag!
 
Who wants a hat and or tshirt?
 
F'IT! I will rock the fawk out it..
 
fastfox400
F'IT! I will rock the fawk out it..

I'd feel like such a dork explaining to people how I'm serious about a video game haha. I have no problem with it but its easy for people to think you're some sort of shut-in, which is out of proportion.
 
Back