DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
hyC
Well zed.. That's life. Happens everywhere. New games, New priorities, so many reasons to stop coming to GT5. And sadly people tend to disapear.

 
I hate this I want a happy drifting family and you dot need all nightiers and weird convos we have that bro

I won't be on this weekend so fast can you pm me what is going to happen in the team meeting and probably no one will show 👎
 
fastfox400
Ok guys. Sorry I havent been keeping up but after what has happened today, I feel we need to have a mandatory team meeting sometime this weekend.

Sorry to see you leave Driftzz, but I did have a feeling it was coming. You have excellent skills. We can all get along. With that being said. I'll be on tonight, but wont be drifitng, I am tuning for a NASCAR seasonal.

Still I need your help learning the wheel.

I should be online tonight when I get home from the basketball game. My school is in sectional semifinals and it's an hour away but with the aid of caffeinated beverages I shall be online around 10
 
I wont be on tonight, heading to a drift event i think ksports bringing out the 350! I am going to try and get some footage.
 
Post pics of the shirt when you get them all drawn up Spanky
 
Just to brighten things up, I had a good funny session with driftz today ;)
And who ever brought up the WSG topic again... that was a bad idea :lol:

Yea it was a funny sesh. Good times, good times... :lol:

Ok guys. Sorry I havent been keeping up but after what has happened today, I feel we need to have a mandatory team meeting sometime this weekend.

Sorry to see you leave Driftzz, but I did have a feeling it was coming. You have excellent skills. We can all get along. With that being said. I'll be on tonight, but wont be drifitng, I am tuning for a NASCAR seasonal.

Still I need your help learning the wheel.

Yea no prob, any time you need help just send me a message :D

I hate this I want a happy drifting family and you dot need all nightiers and weird convos we have that bro

I won't be on this weekend so fast can you pm me what is going to happen in the team meeting and probably no one will show 👎

You still have a happy drifting family :D

I wont be on tonight, heading to a drift event i think ksports bringing out the 350! I am going to try and get some footage.

I want to see it in action so hope you get some :D
 
Driftzz it's not happy when people leave its sad so yea
 
Burger31
Driftzz it's not happy when people leave its sad so yea

**** happens in a family. That's a part of it. I'm not happy to see Driftzz leave the team but it's just a game after all. He's still a bro.
 
I hope they bring it! Im buying a hat though 👍
 
**** happens in a family. That's a part of it. I'm not happy to see Driftzz leave the team but it's just a game after all. He's still a bro.

100% agree
 
Going to get in when i get home
 
I've completed 3 corners today at Trial Mountain teaching me…
 
Edub I would hope you could do three corners with a ds3 or were you with wheel and who was teaching you
 
Burger31
Edub I would hope you could do three corners with a ds3 or were you with wheel and who was teaching you

Slick
 
What were you using wheel or ds3
 
Up from a good night of tire smoke! Here is a run from 2 vegas pro am guys.

[Youtube]G0jR1OyjNXQ[/media]
 
holy tits those cars are fast....
 
They did pretty good, but corey wasnt allowed to bring out the 350.
 
why not?
 
Some pictures:

Stevens monaro:
6949296653_f2de06357f_b.jpg

My baby :D
6803185060_693d475435_b.jpg


6949293861_965a93c6dd_b.jpg

👍
 
kroks4250

Dont want him breaking it or something before April.

Oh-no! My camaro is actually sick lookin! Awesome dude.
 
Dont want him breaking it or something before April.

Oh-no! My camaro is actually sick lookin! Awesome dude.
i understand that lol
 
ONO! I havent drifted with you in like a week. I miss you bro!
 
Up from a good night of tire smoke! Here is a run from 2 vegas pro am guys.

[Youtube]G0jR1OyjNXQ[/media]

Nice Footage

Some pictures:

Stevens Camaro:
6949296653_f2de06357f_b.jpg

My baby :D
6803185060_693d475435_b.jpg


6949293861_965a93c6dd_b.jpg

👍

Dont want him breaking it or something before April.

Oh-no! My camaro is actually sick lookin! Awesome dude.

👍

Wheel dawg

Nice to see you're getting better

I miss my glazed donut :D

Random but now I want a donut
 
Same here!! Drinking a cup of coffee and I read that and an old fashioned glazed donut sounds perfect.

It does sound good now that I think about it. D:dopey:nuts. yummy.
 
Back