DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,782 views
I thought that was the fun bit? Looking at the chat box :lol:
 
I wanna know what hsppened!!

No one really cared, right after the battle me,nar,driftz,jn,takata everybody but slick and Fastfox cared about this battle. Slick actually didn't even care about the battle..

But it seems they have made peace

Slick won btw 2-0
 
Congrats to slick fast is a great drifter
 
Im so boredddddddddd!
 
Fast wasnt in the right state of mind.
 
SPANK
Fast wasnt in the right state of mind.

It was frustrating to hear him be so stubborn, whilst also complaining about slick's stubbornness.
 
There wasn't really any drama but fastfox was kinda making some stupid changes Like changing the tire wear 10 mins before the battle, which was stupid cause noone was practicing with it on.

Fast wanted toscana, but it was clear it wasn't a good tandem track.. So we used indy road course the entry wasn't really high speed it was about 40mph which I consider normal. Oh well fox, just cause you lost doesn't make and difference. Hopefully there won't be any more arguing between slick and drop 5 because it has ended :dopey:
 
I thought along time ago we were over it?
 
If its over stop talking about it. I'm tired of this because it always ends with something stupid when we talk about WSG.
 
Crisp
If its over stop talking about it. I'm tired of this because it always ends with something stupid when we talk about WSG.

Commence star wars theme and scrolling credits
 
Here you go Fatman:

 
Its over guys. We dont talk about them, and they wont start with us. End of discussion so just drop it. Much appreciation guys.
 
Looks like im closing again.
 
Spank when did you start today
 
im currently playing lfs, im in the dspec drift server. my Lfs name is iNs3CuRe but my display name is Adamowsky. join if yall want ;)
 
That 350z is a True ''Missile'' car :lol:
 
Why can't I sign on to Psn
 
PSN is down for updates. There will be a software update.
 
When will it be up again I want to PWN noobs on bf3
 
Not sure. I wont be on till tomorrow evening after class.
 
I think its back online at 5th March 10:00 GMT.
 
Are you kidding me urg F psn
 
Yeah I think they are changing it to SEN, Sony Entertainment Network.
 
Idc let me play my game or at least send a message to everyone telling us about it
 
I'm on, you guys should try signing in.
 
iNs3CuRe
im currently playing lfs, im in the dspec drift server. my Lfs name is iNs3CuRe but my display name is Adamowsky. join if yall want ;)

Aww I would have but I thought it would be ono, and I cant spell that... :/
 
Idk how you are on bro cause it won't even start signing in it says error you have been signed out of Psn
 
I would get on, but my parents are downstairs watching tv. -.-
 
Back