DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,790 views
I'm gonna stick to my Zed33
 
Im trying not to use my Z33 often because everyone does.
Zed explain why you won't get a mic please. You always change the topic when we ask :sly:
 
Mighf be enjoying my z31 a lot!
 
Guys Im editing a car in Photoshop, guess what it is and win yourself a cookie :dopey: :lol:

The car is from GT5, and it goes vroooommmmmmm, gear change! Pttttssssssss! Vrooooooommmm! :sly:

:lol:

My GPU did a poo and I had a blue screen, saved the file 20 seconds before that ^^ Feeling lucky today :sly:
 
Last edited:
iNs3CuRe
Im trying not to use my Z33 often because everyone does.
Zed explain why you won't get a mic please. You always change the topic when we ask :sly:

He can't get a mic cuz he can't talk. His vocal cords are destroyed from all the big black cock.


Prove me wrong zed ;)
 
He can't get a mic cuz he can't talk. His vocal cords are destroyed from all the big black cock.


Prove me wrong zed ;)

hahahahaha ^^ :lol:

mj-laughing.gif


Ok since non of you could be arsed to guess I will just post the picture. :lol:

I had this paint on my mind since yesterday, thought it will look sick on my PS13. 👍
And here's how I would stylize my PS13 if I would own one irl. :)

6818340726_1800ff0423_b.jpg


I can post the original if yall want to :D Looks better when you enlarge it btw ;)
 
Last edited:
^Awesome :drool:
 
Looks awrsome ohno!
 
Pale yellow suits (R/P)S13's quite well though I don't fancy those honeycomb wheels on S-chassis (excluding SSR and Hayashi Street wheels). Delicious pic, Ono! ;)
 
Anyone on today?
 
I get off early and have the next 2 days off!
 
^ Nice, what time you getting off? :D
 
iNs3CuRe
^ Nice, what time you getting off? :D

2. Hopefully not to late for you.
 
2. Hopefully not to late for you.

That will be 9PM my time, I usually go just after 11PM 👍
 
Golf practice is cancelled **** YEAH rained out so it's time to drift! I'll get on when I get home in like 2 hours
 
iNs3CuRe
That will be 9PM my time, I usually go just after 11PM 👍

risewithefallen
Golf practice is cancelled **** YEAH rained out so it's time to drift! I'll get on when I get home in like 2 hours

See you guys on.
 
Might come If I'm allowed? ;)
 
eddyac
Might come If I'm allowed? ;)

Always welcome!

Edit: Team Ksport making final changes before long beach!

424338_10150660694137378_116705032377_9289932_696637304_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
SPANK
Always welcome!

Edit: Team Ksport making final changes before long beach!

Best of luck to them! Although I already know who is going to win >:)
 
risewithefallen
Best of luck to them! Although I already know who is going to win >:)

Yep corey hosford!

Look what they just got hooked up on.

428624_3447770202709_1524302055_3096788_65892295_n.jpg
 
SPANK
Yep corey hosford!

Look what they just got hooked up on.

Haha nice. I'm acquiring fried chicken but once I have completed that quest I will join you all
 
risewithefallen
Haha nice. I'm acquiring fried chicken but once I have completed that quest I will join you all

Home and gettinh on.
 
I should be on soon too hopefully.
 
I<3 the G27!!
 
Well guys going to be out till my ps3 is fixed the the dics doesnt not go all the way in
 
Back