DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,790 views
Im joining night slide tonight.
 
Enjoy. I'm about to go to bed.
 
Well guys going to be out till my ps3 is fixed the the dics doesnt not go all the way in

that sucks for you man, good to see your getting it fixed quickly though 👍
 
I need some zipties to fix up my wire mess the g27 has made.

JDM YO
 
I need some zipties to fix up my wire mess the g27 has made.

JDM YO

Sick yo! Will you be using body color zipties or black to make it go faster?
 
From this point on I refuse to talk to zedfonsie until he obtains a mic. Zed is a war criminal, forcing text chat upon children everywhere. Stop the madness. Fonsie 2012. invisible text chat box.
 
Imma buy zed his mic! I need an address! PM me!
 
SPANK
Imma buy zed his mic! I need an address! PM me!

I can tell you're passionate about the cause. You're a true soldier, Steven.
 
Haha I try, Registraton Now Open for Season 3 of VDC.
 
Thats up to you.
 
SPANK
Thats up to you.
Yeah idk if I'm ready yet but it depends on when vdc starts. I can always register and wait to compete till a few rounds in or something
 
Starts the end of this month.
 
From this point on I refuse to talk to zedfonsie & BkS until they obtain a mic. Zed & BkS is are war criminals, forcing text chat upon children everywhere. Let the madness begin! Fonsie & BkS 2012. Visible text chat box horror.

Fixed that for you. :D No mic ftw!
 
Well guys i have good new and good new im back me and dad just put ps3 back together back in one piece second good news it works hahah play wit yall tonight im so happy
 
Im going to my friends house tonight, so I may not be on much tonight. Although I will make the meeting tomorrow morning!
 
At what time spank
 
12pm est, 10am mst
 
What would that be central
 
Okay but i cant find the vdc thread to register
 
I did ono and when do the comps start
 
Oh fatman no offense but you are killing it :lol:
 
What did u say GUAZ
 
Back