DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,795 views
Eddy are you on a wheel or DS3? I forgot. Join our sessions, see how you get along with the members etc.

Just saying, it's in his sig...
 
That would be an "I'm adam and polish, I'm going to murder your whole family e_dub" face.
 
Ono is just like "FALCONN PUNCHH (punchs edub).
 
zed why you dont want to get a mic.
 
Oh I see how it is, single out the black guy :D
 
Oh I see how it is, single out the black guy :D

I thought you were Indian not black... Still get a mic or we will Veto Zed!
 
Ive seen eddy drift today, i approve.
 
I'm using DS3 at the moment but can switch back to wheel if you guys want ;)
 
eddyac
I'm using DS3 at the moment but can switch back to wheel if you guys want ;)

It dont matter, whatever you like best mate
 
No offense, but if you really want to join you would need to hang out with us and we would all have to agree that we love you. Currently I don't know you enough to love you bro. We should drift it up though. I (rotor) rotary. hehe. Its what my tee shirt says.

Non taken, i understand. Can't do it just yet because hand is in bandage after falling off skateboard :lol:
i'll tell you guys closer to the time it is fixed up. But thanks for noticing me. :)
 
Oh I see how it is, single out the black guy :D

your not even black you silly indian :lol: just kidding and stop changing topic and answer my question please :sly:
 
iNs3CuRe
your not even black you silly indian :lol: just kidding and stop changing topic and answer my question please :sly:

Change the topic again???? Nobody change the subject till zed answers!!!
 
Ive seen eddy drift today, i approve.
I agree too 👍

btw Iv done this just now because Im bored :p

6987073499_315f9ecd2c_b.jpg



ZED WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY A MICROPHONE?!
 
Slammed like a boss! I need pics of my lightning.
 
Lol. My new dd. (Daily drifter)
 
SPANK
Lol. My new dd. (Daily drifter)

The thought of being on daily is pretty cool. I probably won't be on till next weekend :'(

EDIT: keep an eye out cuz Monday im paying crisp a visit and we will probably goof off on gt5 for a bit so I will make a guest appearance
 
risewithefallen
The thought of being on daily is pretty cool. I probably won't be on till next weekend :'(

EDIT: keep an eye out cuz Monday im paying crisp a visit and we will probably goof off on gt5 for a bit so I will make a guest appearance

Right on.
 
My president is black! And my lambo is blue! Now If I see you in the streets I'ma slap the **** out of you!
 
Lol who is going to be on tonight? I say a hout or two of drifting and then some shuffle races?
 
Ill b on tonight
 
Spank could you put a link to the gallery on the OP please ? :D
 
Back