DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
That would be an "I'm adam and polish, I'm going to murder your whole family e_dub" face.

No offense, but if you really want to join you would need to hang out with us and we would all have to agree that we love you. Currently I don't know you enough to love you bro. We should drift it up though. I (rotor) rotary. hehe. Its what my tee shirt says.

Non taken, i understand. Can't do it just yet because hand is in bandage after falling off skateboard :lol:
i'll tell you guys closer to the time it is fixed up. But thanks for noticing me. :)

Ive seen eddy drift today, i approve.
I agree too 👍

btw Iv done this just now because Im bored :P

6987073499_315f9ecd2c_b.jpg

ZED WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY A MICROPHONE?!

SPANK
Lol. My new dd. (Daily drifter)

The thought of being on daily is pretty cool. I probably won't be on till next weekend :'(

EDIT: keep an eye out cuz Monday im paying crisp a visit and we will probably goof off on gt5 for a bit so I will make a guest appearance

risewithefallen
The thought of being on daily is pretty cool. I probably won't be on till next weekend :'(

EDIT: keep an eye out cuz Monday im paying crisp a visit and we will probably goof off on gt5 for a bit so I will make a guest appearance

Right on.

Lol who is going to be on tonight? I say a hout or two of drifting and then some shuffle races?

Back