DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
If you guys read the above posts you will know that Spank said he will keep DROP5 open. I guess he's at work now, and he will change the title later.

No, I just read the title and came rushing into this thread to see what was going on.

It wasn't really that fiery. Kinda smoky explosion because I basically have no idea what's going on

DROP5 is still open and going, and I left. Thats all that was going on. The funniest thing is that fastfox (DROP5 Management) was watching this thread yesterday and today and haven't commented on any of this.

I finding this to be a bunch of bull**** either we all need to help eachother out or none at all we are a family we hell when i need of help not when we want to fastfox you suck at being manager btw what happen to that battle and stuff i have not seen one thing out of u to help spank works and ono hes just ono says it in his name lol we need kick all of our selfs in the arse and drift better then ever before and own this you guys are u with me cause im with u till the end and hopefully that is not soon
Love
FPS_FatMan31 :)

Lol duman you talk a lot. If BURST is so high and mighty why is 90% of the team inactive? Duman your team has caused more conflicts in the past week than ever before. Its depressing to see you're still bothere about the fact I left the team. Thought we settled that but guess not :/. Powell you and I left teams for the same reason. Duman since you seem to know everything, please explain to me why I joined KYOKI.

P.S.: BURST in my eyes

Lukas, Gunz, Powell, B, Lerk. Sorry but its the truth and we all know it :/

I don't agree with you at all driftz, no one cares who is and isn't inactive, but duman's biggest point is that you can't make your mind up on joining a team. I can guarantee your going to leave kyoki (nothing against kyoki, I love you guys no homo).

You left burst cause they didn't have much fun. You left drop5 because we don't drift as much as we socialize, and you joined Kyoki because Jn is on it & takata is a Caucasian killer :D

I'm done.

Left work earlier this morning due to throwing up. Im feeling good guys. I will attempt to gert on today, and discuss this more.

No morr name calling, just remember Drop5 is still alive and we will treat this as a family. We dont need battles and stuff to make us a team. I want everyone to just remember to keep drifting fun, some of us have failed to realize that just because sone dont get on eveyday or enter into comps so they join other teams who are more focused on being #1 rather making their experience on drop5 fun.

I thank all of you who are still here. You are my family.

Change the title then! Spank I can care less about drifting, as long as I can get on once a day or so and drift with you guys, have a laugh I'm all good.

Ono is co manager and no ono im in public tandeming wit some guy i would rather do it with one of you guys

BURST has never aimed to be high and mighty, it all happened by itself, I'm barely on GTP so I don't know why my team is causing trouble, I'm just hearing you saying that, in fact, I hopped past different new teams and said I'd like to help all teams, so GTP gets a bit more funny. Knight_Spirit is one of the guys I really like as a friend and he is in DMAX and we argued a lot with them, but in the end we are always friends. If you ask every team which is most annoying, you will hear the same answer. Everyone I speak with, is saying just the same.

If in your eyes 90 % is inactive, and even then we are " high and mighty ", then you should also know how good we get along when we are with 100 %. We are no team who challenge teams and say we are the best, the most succesfull team in team battles is DMAX, but that is no reason for us to hate them, in fact we have respect for that since we talked about our silly arguements. Or team doesn't only play GT5, most of the inactive people are between 25 and 30, they have children and a job, but I always drift with them when they are online. This is an example for spank as well to not stop Drop5.

Sorry driftzz, I don't care about you anymore, the reason I keep talking is because in my opinion KYOKI deserves a better guy than you. I put so much effort in you, you always wanted attention and wanted to hear that you aren'r a bad, but good drifter, I did all I could for you.

I'm closing this book now, Take Care !

PS : I'm very sorry I do this here spank, but this is probably the only thread where he would read these things.

Left work earlier this morning due to throwing up. Im feeling good guys. I will attempt to gert on today, and discuss this more.

No morr name calling, just remember Drop5 is still alive and we will treat this as a family. We dont need battles and stuff to make us a team. I want everyone to just remember to keep drifting fun, some of us have failed to realize that just because sone dont get on eveyday or enter into comps so they join other teams who are more focused on being #1 rather making their experience on drop5 fun.

I thank all of you who are still here. You are my family.

👍 Very well put, we all have became this way. I recruited people one day and it might have been a bad choice, but they say you learn from your mistakes right? The people we recruited thought we were not active, when we had lounges every night, they left because we did not do any comps. That to me just seemed really stupid. I mean yeah it is nice for a comp here and there, but I would rather have a nice tandem than anything. I just think we are like a bunch of little kids trying to be the first in line at lunch. We as a community need to grow up. Im glad this is on a game and not in real life or some of us would be throwing punches. Anyway thats my opinion on all of this.

Back