DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Well I'm sorry fatman. I have a actual real life. I have a job where I work 50-60 hrs a week. The team strength wise is not in a position to effectively battle anyone. With having to work, and deal with my day to day stuff, I'm also trying to fix up a server to host a official Drop5 website. Along with all of that I went on a limb to get Rise a wheel so we all could learn together. When I first heard the news I was in shock. Sorry I havent been keeping up.

If you think you can be manager, and handle all the responsibility that goes along with then have at it. I will not sit here and be harassed and belittled by a teenager who has no idea what real life is about.

EDIT: I'm still here and dont plan on going anywhere. Lets Keep Drifting Fun!

fastfox400
Well I'm sorry fatman. I have a actual real life. I have a job where I work 50-60 hrs a week. The team strength wise is not in a position to effectively battle anyone. With having to work, and deal with my day to day stuff, I'm also trying to fix up a server to host a official Drop5 website. Along with all of that I went on a limb to get Rise a wheel so we all could learn together. When I first heard the news I was in shock. Sorry I havent been keeping up.

If you think you can be manager, and handle all the responsibility that goes along with then have at it. I will not sit here and be harassed and belittled by a teenager who has no idea what real life is about.

Thanks again for that fastfox :D I'm on spring break and I'm dying to get on for a drift. Miss the feeling of the wheel sliding through my hands

Thanks again for that fastfox :D I'm on spring break and I'm dying to get on for a drift. Miss the feeling of the wheel sliding through my hands

No problem buddy! I fixed my wheel and it working better than ever. Screw Logitech's 3 wk wait..

Just FYI guys, I have enter a few racing series. So I will still be drifting along with tuning for the NASCAR series I have entered. So some times if I'm on I'll be tuning an not drifting. I have to manage my time between both.

Edit: Ono I'm sorry to see you leave. That doesnt mean we dont want you to come around. You better. I always enjoyed you presence.

Last edited:
Yeah we know why you left the team, but no way is our team inactive! There are a list of people inactive but there are still a list of people very active. Duman runs a very good strong team, and there is not a fault with it. His point is you never settle into a team properly, your always switching. There is nothing wrong with Kyoki and being honest we don't care what you do, but stop trying to be the center of attention. Your not even on Drop5 anymore and your telling them what to do.

I don't agree with you at all driftz, no one cares who is and isn't inactive, but duman's biggest point is that you can't make your mind up on joining a team. I can guarantee your going to leave kyoki (nothing against kyoki, I love you guys no homo).

You left burst cause they didn't have much fun. You left drop5 because we don't drift as much as we socialize, and you joined Kyoki because Jn is on it & takata is a Caucasian killer :D

I'm done.

BURST has never aimed to be high and mighty, it all happened by itself, I'm barely on GTP so I don't know why my team is causing trouble, I'm just hearing you saying that, in fact, I hopped past different new teams and said I'd like to help all teams, so GTP gets a bit more funny. Knight_Spirit is one of the guys I really like as a friend and he is in DMAX and we argued a lot with them, but in the end we are always friends. If you ask every team which is most annoying, you will hear the same answer. Everyone I speak with, is saying just the same.

If in your eyes 90 % is inactive, and even then we are " high and mighty ", then you should also know how good we get along when we are with 100 %. We are no team who challenge teams and say we are the best, the most succesfull team in team battles is DMAX, but that is no reason for us to hate them, in fact we have respect for that since we talked about our silly arguements. Or team doesn't only play GT5, most of the inactive people are between 25 and 30, they have children and a job, but I always drift with them when they are online. This is an example for spank as well to not stop Drop5.

Sorry driftzz, I don't care about you anymore, the reason I keep talking is because in my opinion KYOKI deserves a better guy than you. I put so much effort in you, you always wanted attention and wanted to hear that you aren'r a bad, but good drifter, I did all I could for you.

I'm closing this book now, Take Care !

PS : I'm very sorry I do this here spank, but this is probably the only thread where he would read these things.

:indiff: Ok, I see a lot of people have mad assumptions and you know what they say when you assume, you make an ass out-of u and me.

First of all I just have one question for Duman, you claim BURST NEVER TRIED TO BE "HIGH AND MIGHT" well then why do you have a nice little message in atleast 5 size font in the bottom of your OP that says only recruiting wheel drifters. :indiff:

Lets clear a few things up 👍

When I left BURST did I regret it? Yes because at the time I wanted to be the best of the best. Did I get over leaving BURST and realize that there is no such thing as the best of the best? Yes I did. I left BURST because of timezone issues and the fact that at the time you would favorite members, praise them more than others, and project them as the face of BURST. Didn't feel like a team to me thus the reason why 3 people left not just me. Honestly you still project some members more than others. Don't get me wrong you have pictures and intros for most of the team but, Sai has a freakin essay and like 2 of his youtube videos on your OP. See what I mean? Long story short I get it, you don't like me because you put a lot of effort in to me and when I left it was like a smack to the face, I don't understand why my leaving did so much damage to you, but neither one of us really cares anymore (I believe we are all friends on some level). Sound about right?

^Thats so Duman will understand

Reasons why I have left teams:

BURST: Timezone issues, didn't feel like much as a team as a whole at the time, and I feel like you tend to project the popular names of your team off rather than every name on your team.

My Team: We had 3 people, SLYD and I live in different time zones, he is 12 hours ahead of me :scared:, SupraTT1 fell in love with NBA2K12 and decided to leave GT5 :crazy:, and I realized that running a team is tough so I asked my entire team how the felt about closing it down, we all agreed to close it, and I gained more respect for team leaders/managers who are interactive with their team (Examples: Spank, DGambino1, Etc.).

Drop5: Spank is a great leader, Drop5 is a great team. I personally felt like me leaving Drop5 wouldn't do much when it came to how often we drifted and I was right. We drift just as much now as we did before. I never told Spank to close his team (Atleast I don't think I did :dunce:). I said it was his decision and his decision alone. Everybody listen, Spank is a grown ass man, if he want's to make a decision he will. Happy to hear you guys aren't closing down and can't wait to see you guys master your wheels. 👍

hyC
Whats with the topic ? o.O

Mhmm... Exactly what I was thinking...

I'd like to pop in hear and say:

Spank it's good your keeping the team open. It really doesn't matter how many people you have on the team, it's still a team. Look at SFX, most of us are inactive for days, but we don't need to battle or do comes to earn respect. We just give respect in order to gain it. We all just chill, have a laugh, get some tandems. It's more a family than anything, and that's what keeps it going.

Hope this somewhat inspires you or puts a smile on your face... the drift community is a family. That's the way I see it. 👍

Dont be mean and say he got PWNED.

AND FOR GOD SAKE QUIT TEXTING TYPING ON MY THREAD. Im going to start reporting in my own thread.

That werty guy, cause I told him to I didnt even know him. He thinks he is on the team.

I dont know, came in one day and said he wanted to be on the team and have claimed he is on it since then.

Woooo drop5 is alive great to hear & that women is killin it ur right spank. Have u guys seen 16yr old BDC (british drift championship) drifter "Dwayne Mckeever" hes good & hes been in BDC since he was 14yrs old. Also ive heard of werty but dont know him & wat does pwned mean.

werty_56-1 - 20th March 2012 - A change of name for Carl3456 apparently doesn't generate a change of behaviour. Ban made permanent after attempting to direct users to a spam site so he could get a free PSN card.

:dunce:

werty_56-1 - 20th March 2012 - A change of name for Carl3456 apparently doesn't generate a change of behaviour. Ban made permanent after attempting to direct users to a spam site so he could get a free PSN card.

:dunce:

That is very unfortunate for werty but who would believe in that stuff anyway?

Yeah but you didn't think that you were on a drift team that nobody knew you or ever heard of you, nor did you have 6000+ posts. In less than 6 months. :dunce:

Back