DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments

Crisp

Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
CrispWheels
Hey to change the topic slightly. We NEED a new OP picture. This one has mopar and corruptionist in it. lol.

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Crisp
Hey to change the topic slightly. We NEED a new OP picture. This one has mopar and corruptionist in it. lol.

We will get it tomorrow or try since fast has a tourney. What time can you get on tomoerow?

Crisp

Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
CrispWheels
Okay. I've been messing with my '91 FD and I think I'm almost back to a total triangle only drifter.
Edit: goodbye to kyoki.

Last edited:
United States
Say What Again, I dare you!
Fastfox400
I have been thinking of a new team color. I hate the Green, and hate red. I will send out a new color to 5 people tomorrow before the team meeting.

United States
Fastfox400
We will get it tomorrow or try since fast has a tourney. What time can you get on tomoerow?

I dont have a tourney. I do however have a class @ 430pm EDT. Also have pool league to attend to @ 7pm EDT.

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Then what's the point of even having this team stay open. Its becoming an epic fail, couldn't even last a year.

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
I doubt any of us are anymore. This I gotta think about. I know people want me to keep it open for the members but I just don't got anytime to keep anything going anymore. We will all still play together though so we didn't technically lose each other.

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Sorry for the double post but I believe I found my next project.

Edit: nevermind, saves by Libbie.

[Youtube]EqDXhUAs83Q[/media]

risewithefallen2
Powellx235
I also think the runner up should get the winner's car.?

I don't like that idea haha I mean it's not like they can't just go buy their own haha. Plus, idk bout you guys but i get attached to certain cars haha like the blue s15 I've been drifting since gt5 came out. You would kill me before I gave that car to some runner up haha

Edit: weekends work a million times better for me also, Because I have golf practice every day after school. But on a side note: placed 8th out of 24 people at a tournament yesterday! Can't be upset with that

I think it would be cool if we could call into meetings like they do in real life when everyone can't make a meeting. For example, if I'm not home for the meeting I could call Crisp and he puts it on speaker

Last edited:
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
I cant do weekend I only get a day off on a weekend once a month. Hence the reason I cant run this team anymore.

United States
Fastfox400
A sneek peak spank.

6918954190_2229b05205_z.jpg