DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Hey to change the topic slightly. We NEED a new OP picture. This one has mopar and corruptionist in it. lol.

Crisp
Hey to change the topic slightly. We NEED a new OP picture. This one has mopar and corruptionist in it. lol.

We will get it tomorrow or try since fast has a tourney. What time can you get on tomoerow?

Okay. I've been messing with my '91 FD and I think I'm almost back to a total triangle only drifter.
Edit: goodbye to kyoki.

Last edited:
I have been thinking of a new team color. I hate the Green, and hate red. I will send out a new color to 5 people tomorrow before the team meeting.

We will get it tomorrow or try since fast has a tourney. What time can you get on tomoerow?

I dont have a tourney. I do however have a class @ 430pm EDT. Also have pool league to attend to @ 7pm EDT.

Then what's the point of even having this team stay open. Its becoming an epic fail, couldn't even last a year.

I doubt any of us are anymore. This I gotta think about. I know people want me to keep it open for the members but I just don't got anytime to keep anything going anymore. We will all still play together though so we didn't technically lose each other.

Sorry for the double post but I believe I found my next project.

Edit: nevermind, saves by Libbie.

[Youtube]EqDXhUAs83Q[/media]

Powellx235
I also think the runner up should get the winner's car.?

I don't like that idea haha I mean it's not like they can't just go buy their own haha. Plus, idk bout you guys but i get attached to certain cars haha like the blue s15 I've been drifting since gt5 came out. You would kill me before I gave that car to some runner up haha

Edit: weekends work a million times better for me also, Because I have golf practice every day after school. But on a side note: placed 8th out of 24 people at a tournament yesterday! Can't be upset with that

I think it would be cool if we could call into meetings like they do in real life when everyone can't make a meeting. For example, if I'm not home for the meeting I could call Crisp and he puts it on speaker

Last edited:
I cant do weekend I only get a day off on a weekend once a month. Hence the reason I cant run this team anymore.

A sneek peak spank.

6918954190_2229b05205_z.jpg

Back