DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
woo got another copy of gt5 :)
 
SalmanBH
Hey Drop5 members :D I just wanted to know when your battle is and if I can come and watch..

Also, good luck :D

1pm est

GTWelsh
If you have anymore info about the battle, please feel free to comment on our blog

Thanks :)

Will do!

LaassG
If i had known, i would have stepped off, but as my roomate was trying to sleep because of work early morning, my TV was on quite low volume. Must have missed it.
Anyway, this aint what i expected, the timezone difference suck and i dont really feel that welcome..
Bye folks.

Well I didn't know. Sorry man. Evetyone is welcome to drift with us.

zedfonsie
woo got another copy of gt5 :)

Is this where you have been?
 
Yeah I accidentally threw away a copy of gt5 when I was doing some cleaning so I had to buy another :P

Lol that sucks! :p
 
How can you acidentally throw away GT5? YOU MAD MAN!!!!
 
Yeah I accidentally threw away a copy of gt5 when I was doing some cleaning so I had to buy another :P

Did you get my PSN messages?


Edit: BTW Mustang is just about ready for the Battle... :D
 
Zed!! We thought you didn't care about us anymore!!
 
They want to move battle to Sunday same time. Can we all make it?

Edit: track is cape ring north ladt section like in silvia competition
 
The good news is we just bought a 51 inch tv and a home theater system for a 2nd living room :) now I will be a lot more active. I spent all yesterday setting up a 100 foot internet wire that goes through the basement.
 
Awesome, so you can make this battle. I need to put together a list. Please send me a list of who is coming in a PM

Example:

PSN ID:
Car:

Make sure all cars are team colors please. If you dont have them and need them please let me or stig know so we can send you the colors.
 
Well, I'm back from not being so busy, and becoming more active.
 
yay im going to make the battle maybe. if anything else doesnt come up
 
ill put you down.
 
Zedfonsie

Car: ferrari california

vivid blue pearl body, isatope green rims
 
I said pm me. :lol:

ill add you.
 
WE NEED TO BE MOOOOVED :p
 
I forgot im premium and can move it myself, :sly:
 
Lol that was just bad timing on my part :p
 
This is wierd, but maybe for the good.

Edit: Kinda random but here is my first autocross event :) Started to beat my brother so he stopped letting me use his helmet. Go Miata! Sorry for the lame video editing and music, i was 17!!




EDIT2: Room open check Drop5 open lobby thread for number.
 
Last edited:
How long ago was that? :)
 
D-Max
How long ago was that? :)

I was 17. So 6 years ago. Damn that makes me feel old.
 
hey, whats the track layout i know its at cape ring north but is it the one that VDC was going to do or the what the D-MAX comp is doing?
 
What VDC was going to do. From the pit lane to the front stretch
 
What VDC was going to do. From the pit lane to the front stretch

Vdc was doin the first 7 corners, not pit lane to front stetch :p
 
haha true. I give up.
 
Lol It's the run we did in the sylvia/86 battle last week.
 
1st post!

Edit: Oh hell missed it by 957!
 
Thought you would like that. Im kinda in a happy joke mood today! :sly: :lol:
 
Back