DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
You able to open a lobby tonight or not. I dont want to cause i wont be there long
 
Okay. PM me the number to me so i can put it in out open lobbies thread.
 
PSN Name: e_dub64
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Mic? Yes
Age: 13
Sex (M/F): M
Drift Vehicles: 370z, Camaro SS '10(still in the process)
Favorite Quote: The important thing is to keep trying.
Favorite Track(s): Suzuka East & Tsukuba
DS3 or Wheel: DS3
 
PSN Name: e_dub64
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Mic? Yes
Age: 13
Sex (M/F): M
Drift Vehicles: 370z, Camaro SS '10(still in the process)
Favorite Quote: The important thing is to keep trying.
Favorite Track(s): Suzuka East & Tsukuba
DS3 or Wheel: DS3

ill put you on the list.
 
alright man.
 
There might be a room tonight for a bit. But then i am going to the movies so either someone Drop5 will have to take over or i will have to close it down early.
 
There might be a room tonight for a bit. But then i am going to the movies so either someone Drop5 will have to take over or i will have to close it down early.

okay, i'll stay updated.
 
If there is going to be a number be sure to keep an eye out for the Drop5 Open lobbies thread.
 
gotta link?
 
Uh, what time is the meet, I can take over if your gone, or If anyone else volunteers.
 
I will set it up normal time. I just have to be gone by 8:20 my time.
 
Here you go. Start and Finish where i typed it in.

356px-Cape_Ring_North-1.jpg
 
Erin that's the competition line, the one for our battle is forwards...
 
Okay then switch the start/finish.
 
I got a team colored racing suit :D
If anyone wants one, let me know.

Miscellaneous.jpg


All I need is a helmet.
 
Last edited:
That's awesome
 
I'll probably send one to everyone in the team
 
We had this idea but didn't know if people wanted to do it
 
I think it's a cool idea.
 
what track are we doing the battle at?
(please not suzuka again)
 
cervatoz
what track are we doing the battle at?
(please not suzuka again)

Suppose to be cape ring north.
 
I got a team colored suit if anyone wants since I'm basically never gonna get on the team
 
Last edited:
I got a team colored suit if anyone wants since I'm basically never gonna get on the team

Whats your PSN, How many rooms have you been in to drift with us. I try to keep my team small (until Forza 4) It takes time, ask human. I only invite super fast if i am super impressed. Give it time man. 👍


BTW: I have officially gone to the dark side. Xbox 360 is now on its way to my house. Bought it off gamestop with headest and 20gb hard drive for $100
 
Back