DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,747 views
I was thinking something dark just didnt know what.
 
At least GT5 has TONS of colors.
 
Like 'Lemon-y Yellow' and 'Orange-y Orange'..
 
xKiller_Dx
Like 'Lemon-y Yellow' and 'Orange-y Orange'..

I also like a good shade of greenish green. Really defines the car
 
How bout a redish organgish greyish blue?
 
How about Unicorn Blurple? ...Twilight Purple Sparkles?...Breaking Bad Meth White? haha
 
xKiller_Dx
How about Unicorn Blurple? ...Twilight Purple Sparkles?...Breaking Bad Meth White? haha

Meth white is the winner
 
xKiller_Dx
How about Unicorn Blurple? ...Twilight Purple Sparkles?...Breaking Bad Meth White? haha

Breaking bad meth white for sure!
 
LOL... So who is gonna be on tonight?
 
Still about 1,500 miles away from my PS3 sorry guys.
 
HAHA. Enjoy your Vacation broski.
 
Ill be on when my son goes to bed.
 
Ill be beach bumming like a bawss next weekend. Going up to Daytona with the gf for a weekend of us time. No kid..
 
Xbox is getting here tomorrow!
 
Ill be beach bumming like a bawss next weekend. Going up to Daytona with the gf for a weekend of us time. No kid..

The guy below me looks like Bert from Sesame Street.
 
Last edited:
Why? There is nothing wrong with what I said. Maybe Fast doesn't like lamps so he bangs lights out.. hahaha Party Pooper..
 
xKiller_Dx
Why? There is nothing wrong with what I said. Maybe Fast doesn't like lamps so he bangs lights out.. hahaha Party Pooper..

No just dont need my thread shut down. Its so close to being just that. Just be careful please.
 
LOL... Yeah I need new F4 disc,, Guess it has to wait till next week.. :(
 
I come home tomorrow night so I'll be getting my GT or Farza goin' on. Nothing but riced out 90's JDM car on this island. Lots of EK civics with fart cans and stock suspensions so they look stupid.
 
Gt5 anyone?
 
Tonight for sure.
 
You were on earlier when i was. Ps3 has already been disconnected.
 
gay hook it back up now.... WE hit forza next week plz? mmkay?
 
Make the thread on FP bro. Get some hype goin' over there. It's totally dead.
 
I will soon.
 
I is on FP now. I have to pick up a new F4 disc. I broke it.. ARG!!!!
 
Back