DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,811 views
I wonder what kid of reception you will get on forza
 
Hey crisp nice to see another drifter from sixburgh
 
Hey ima new member add me osakahq-evil_d some of yall might know me by evil gt 07
 
Hey crisp nice to see another drifter from sixburgh

Yeah more like ****sburgh. Anyways since your new around here watch out for posting too off topic because the moderators are really cracking down on the GTP drift section.
 
Ill be adding D5 to FP tomorrow. Just not sure where to put it.
 
JustDrift893
Good Luck on Forza guys !

Not all of us are moving. But thanks man!
 
I accidently put wrong name my Osaka name is OsakaHQ-EVIL_GT
 
Damn, is just D5 going to Forza?
 
Not all of us are moving. Crisp, Spank, and myself are. GT5 is boring. Forza 4 and Horiszon will satify my needs t tune, modify, and slide. GT6 will need customization for me to come back.
 
fastfox400
Not all of us are moving. Crisp, Spank, and myself are. GT5 is boring. Forza 4 and Horiszon will satify my needs t tune, modify, and slide. GT6 will need customization for me to come back.

This!
 
Yeah more like ****sburgh. Anyways since your new around here watch out for posting too off topic because the moderators are really cracking down on the GTP drift section.

Yea im new on gtp but not new to gt5. I love it in pittsburgh maybe you should move. I was trying to be friendly not disrespectful and i know what goes on around here ty.
 
BABYdBABYd
Yea im new on gtp but not new to gt5. I love it in pittsburgh maybe you should move. I was trying to be friendly not disrespectful and i know what goes on around here ty.

I like the city but the roads ruined my opinion of it big time. I didn't mean to sound like an a*s but I've seen many people get banned so much lately.
 
I'd be shocked if the mods gave an infraction for friendliness in a community based section of the drift forum. Especially considering how much unfriendliness there is.
 
I like the city but the roads ruined my opinion of it big time. I didn't mean to sound like an a*s but I've seen many people get banned so much lately.
its cool :dopey:
 
I'd be shocked if the mods gave an infraction for friendliness in a community based section of the drift forum. Especially considering how much unfriendliness there is.

Well making jokes is now a "no no" apparently.
 
Try to get back on topic guys
 
Crisp
Well making jokes is now a "no no" apparently.

Well, considering that 99% of our jokes are wildly inappropriate and/or sexual, yes. That kind of thing does not need to happen in our thread.

But anyways, this weekend of formula D is looking pretty solid. It's definitely definitely gonna put me in the mood to drift tomorrow evening if anybody would decide to join me.
 
Crisp you home yet?
 
Nice guys. Picking up a new Forza disc on Friday after work.. I'll be sliding around then..
 
I'm in Daytona.. I'll be back Sunday night. Then work all week..
 
Added you. I'm doing an E class race real quick for lols then I'll be able to assist you in your drift.
 
Hey guys, is F4 worth getting.
 
Turbo KA? Yes. 3 Rotor FC? Yes.
 
So in the simplest terms. Yes its worth it. I need to renew my XBL...
 
Is it worth buying an XBox for it?
 
Back