DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,832 views
Love how the mods slam everyone and anyone for slow chat but Duddy (The biggest troll in GTP history) is still on GTP. Go figure :lol:
 
Yh this guys really annoying we should kill DUDDY.
 
Dude, leave! We all dislike you in here so stay out of this thread.
 
Crisp
Dude, leave! We all dislike you in here so stay out of this thread.

I beg your forgiveness :sly:
 
Why does everybody hate this Duddy guy?
 
im-going-to-need-two-guns-for-this-one.jpg
 
Lets get back on topic please. Duddy please leave our thread. I will begin to report you.
 
SPANK
Lets get back on topic please. Duddy please leave our thread. I will begin to report you.

But I asked your forgiveness.

Does that not mean anything?
 
some one can not take the hint.
 
Dude leave for god sakes. You are annoying a ton of people. Just stop. Is it really that hard to mind your own business?
 
Last edited:
projects2k
But I asked your forgiveness.

Does that not mean anything?

We don't want an apology, we want you to not post here anymore.

Anyways, I'm drifting it up right now if anyone wishes to join.
 
Im truly sorry guys.
 
Im truly sorry guys.

Dude, we are not asking for an apology okay? Just stop posting in the D5 thread period.
 
Hopefully someone is on. I'm getting on GT5.. No forza yet...
 
I'm on, let's smoke some tires sire 👍
 
sweetness..
 
Must be out..now she needs money from her master (Steve) to get more, cause making samwiches for you doesn't pay at all, never mind well.
 
I had to read that like 4 times to understand it haha but yeah..
 
Nope. Most of the day off except now. Your sandwhich making crap does't pay for my house.
 
xKiller_Dx
I had to read that like 4 times to understand it haha but yeah..

Darn Europeans and their "incorrect" use of the English language!
 
risewithefallen
Darn Europeans and their English spec mentality that we're not mentally able to understand!

Yes Rise,very true :sly:
 
I think that guy has amnesia...
 
I think he just doesn't know when people are serious.
 
Back