DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,835 views
watch next he is going to post "do you guys hate me?"
 
silvia_s13_love
watch next he is going to post "do you guys hate me?"

I'll say without doubt to that one.
 
I think my gt5 disc is messed up. The audio always glitches and cuts out.
 
I think my gt5 disc is messed up. The audio always glitches and cuts out.

Thats what was happening with my ps3.......before it decided to commit suislide


PUN INTENDED
 
That sucks Rise. I wish work would pick up so I could afford to buy a house..
 
Speaking of house just toook over rent from thr house my parents are in. Hello 4 bedroom house :)
 
Hey spank blooming thread you got here i just got gt5 again just wanted to drop by and say hello. Hopefully you remember me.
 
Speaking of house just toook over rent from thr house my parents are in. Hello 4 bedroom house :)
Nice!

Hey spank blooming thread you got here i just got gt5 again just wanted to drop by and say hello. Hopefully you remember me.
A Few of us have moved over to the darkside.
 
SPANK
Speaking of house just toook over rent from thr house my parents are in. Hello 4 bedroom house :)

I bet having a good job with weekends off AND a house is going to feel amazing!
 
Just wanted to say wow that dude didn't get it at all and fast and killer get session with you guys the other night if anyone wants to drift with me my psn name is Star_Drift_Fatty.

And Spank I'm sorry i would still like to battle you when you come get or if you do but i would like to make it friendly. I'm sick of all the hatred in life. Anyone agree?

See you guys on the track hopefully on right now by the way!
 
Burger31
Just wanted to say wow that dude didn't get it at all and fast and killer get session with you guys the other night if anyone wants to drift with me my psn name is Star_Drift_Fatty.

And Spank I'm sorry i would still like to battle you when you come get or if you do but i would like to make it friendly. I'm sick of all the hatred in life. Anyone agree?

See you guys on the track hopefully on right now by the way!

Ill add you when I get online, no queue jumping! He still hasn't battled me.
 
You just dont get it duddy or you are just ignorant & childish. D5 kept asking you not to post in their thread (you ignore & continue) so they tell you to stop (you ignore & continue) then they report you & oh look here you are running you keyboard again.
 
I'm suprised that he hasn't been banned yet.
 
I'm more suprised the thread hasn't been visited. But that's only us that get hate around here by the mods it seems ;).

But random people should stop coming in and giving duddy more attention when it really isn't needed. The best way to respond is by not responding at all. Capeesh?
 
D-Max
I'm more suprised the thread hasn't been visited. But that's only us that get hate around here by the mods it seems ;).

But random people should stop coming in and giving duddy more attention when it really isn't needed. The best way to respond is by not responding at all. Capeesh?

100% agreed.. Plus, if this punk was paying attention he would know that fatmans challenge has been standing for a longgg time.
 
Why do you guys get so many battles? :lol:
 
Come on guys stay on topic please.
 
Ill add you when I get online, no queue jumping! He still hasn't battled me.

From BDC
1st- eddyac -- 110pts
2nd- iDesTroY_v1 -- 86pts
3rd- Star_Drift_VIP -- 65pts
4th- Hamooda-X -- 58pts
5th- JSD_DUDDY -- 44pts

You're bad go under ya bed and troll your little Willy.
 
eddyac
From BDC
1st- eddyac -- 110pts
2nd- iDesTroY_v1 -- 86pts
3rd- Star_Drift_VIP -- 65pts
4th- Hamooda-X -- 58pts
5th- JSD_DUDDY -- 44pts

You're bad go under ya bed and troll your little Willy.

I had to leave god dammit!!
 
eddyac
From BDC
1st- eddyac -- 110pts
2nd- iDesTroY_v1 -- 86pts
3rd- Star_Drift_VIP -- 65pts
4th- Hamooda-X -- 58pts
5th- JSD_DUDDY -- 44pts

You're bad go under ya bed and troll your little Willy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
On topic please guys 👍
 
Why alone? haha I'm on from 4pm to like 7am everyday :lol:
 
That's cool, I'll be on 👍

It's been awhile anyways.
 
Back