DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,843 views
I can help with the Supra. I need a Tom's Chaser..... In one it it has 725hp and the one I made last night is only 550.
 
I don't need help with the supra cuz it seems whenever i take tunes from ANYONE they don't work as well as my own. I honestly think its just a psychological thing that interferes with confidence or something.
 
Completely understandable.
 
Maybe tonight if I'm on I'll tune my 270hp FC for CH tires.

Edit: fast I sent you a chaser that I saw in my ucd brand new. Have fun.
 
Last edited:
Gonna be starting the meet in my lounge here in a bit. 👍
 
Alright. I had to get off to take care of something I'll be back on in a jiffy.
 
thanks crisp. Im just now getting off work an have pool tonight.
 
Joining.
 
I DESTOYED my knee skateboarding today so sorry I couldn't get on earlier. Is anyone still on?
 
Nope, I closed the room. But, Crisp has the nagging want to play GTA4 with you haha
 
Powellx235
Pics or it didn't happen ;)

I have it on film I think ;) and I might hop on, but I might also go to sleep.. Ughh not enough hours in the day
 
Not enough hours, I wish there was more. Worked 14 hours today...
 
Powellx235
Not enough hours, I wish there was more. Worked 14 hours today...

I had school too so I'm super tired and must wake up early. Goodnight all! I will try to be online tomorrow around 4pm eastern US
 
Topic.

Might get playstation uo and going thiz weekend.
 
Spelling.

I thinking the meeting will be sometime next week. I've got a bit to do in the coming days.
 
Sorry texting while driving.

Announce any new members?
 
I misses dwifting wif yous guys.
 
Well if you can't get another ps3 then get another forza and lay your console flat.

To be honest I am probably gunna sell the xbox or do a trade for a ps3 dont know yet.
 
Twist i want to drift with you.
 
Is discussing when we can and can't get online off topic? Because I'm pretty sure thats one of the primary uses of the team thread... To organize team meetings and such
 
risewithefallen
Is discussing when we can and can't get online off topic? Because I'm pretty sure thats one of the primary uses of the team thread... To organize team meetings and such

Just try not to stray away to much.

xKiller_Dx
I'll be announcing new members at the team meeting. :)

Okay!
 
Can't wait to meet the new members if I haven't already.
 
Killer it's good to see you getting more people on the team. Looks like you have everything the way it should be going.
 
Killer seems do definitely be doing a good job. Although I must say, the idea of having strangers thrust upon me as teammates so suddenly is kinda meh. Do we know any of these people?
 
I have no idea. But I agree with you Rise. It just a meh feeling. Soemthing that would have never happened before.
 
Back