DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,825 views
Be careful, most of them are banned from xbox live.

Yes people usually sell a good working console because they got caught hacking call of duty or something. Try to play it first and sign into xbox live and junk if you can.

Anyways back on topic. I had a nice slide with Rise this afternoon.

Also, 1,500th post wew wew!
 
It was a fun slide indeed. Due to the wonderful aid of caffeine and the absence of storms/rain that make my power go out, I will be able to get on tonight again! I should be on in a bit if anybody cares to meet me. I'm possibly feeling an online comp.. maybe in an open lobby to get some fresh noobs to cook!

Congrats on 1500 crisp! I just passed 800 I'm noticing... time to get a life!
 
Rise could you please add me so i can join your comp if you get on?
 
I'm not going to be on tonight. I actually have to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. Have fun everybody!
P.S, FatMan, Rise will not add you. Ever.
 
I'm afraid crisp is correct. Fatman, I have made it clear before. I have no desire to add you again after all the crap that's happened. I apologize if that's upsetting, but it is what it is and I'm sick of discussing it. That is the end of that, before the thread gets locked or someone gets in trouble.

I was unable to get online anyways. Sometimes I do have to share my playstation with my younger brothers. It is a part of being in a family I guess. I will be online tomorrow though, and with any luck I may be able to host a comp.

Also killer, when did you plan on having that team meeting again?
 
It's cool rise i understand i was stupid. And i am sorry but i know that isn't going to help. I just wanted to be in a comp. to get my record going, i just lost to the86d in finals in sudden death.
 
killer, when did you plan on having that team meeting again?

Only 3 people told me when they would be able to show up and they were all at different times so I'm not sure. Can't do weekdays because you have school and Spank works and I can't really do weekends because I'm busy with the "gee eff" on Sundays.

Saturday would be best... Maybe tomorrow night at about 10pm EST if that's ok.
 
Only 3 people told me when they would be able to show up and they were all at different times so I'm not sure. Can't do weekdays because you have school and Spank works and I can't really do weekends because I'm busy with the "gee eff" on Sundays.

Saturday would be best... Maybe tomorrow night at about 10pm EST if that's ok.

sounds pretty good to me! and for the record, I can make time on most weekdays to hop on for an hour or so if there's something that needs immediate attention
 
Yes people usually sell a good working console because they got caught hacking call of duty or something. Try to play it first and sign into xbox live and junk if you can.

Anyways back on topic. I had a nice slide with Rise this afternoon.

Also, 1,500th post wew wew!

Be careful, most of them are banned from xbox live.

Ok thanks for the advice!
 
No posts in here all day? Cool, the meeting is cancelled. I'll pick another day.
 
I wont have anytime this weekend, but ill try this next week.

Went and picked up a '05 Nissan Altima today.
 
xKiller_Dx
No posts in here all day? Cool, the meeting is cancelled. I'll pick another day.

I can still get on now if you want.
 
Yeah, you'd be the only one on. It's not necessary.
 
xKiller_Dx
Yeah, you'd be the only one on. It's not necessary.

Yeahh crisp and I are playing cod but we may end up back on GT5 for some dori
 
Anyone there?
 
SPANK
Anyone there?

I just returned from an awesome time at the skatepark, and also practicing some parallel parking for my license test on tuesday! So hyped. But to the point, I'm going to eat and ice my legs and so I should be on around 9pm eastern.

Edit: SIKE! Walk through the door and my mom gives me a laundry list of her jobs that she wants me to do instead... Make that 10:30 if we're lucky
 
Last edited:
Im going to try my hardest to be on tonight.
 
SPANK
Im going to try my hardest to be on tonight.

So am I! Didn't set any new records for getting lots of sleep last night so I'll see how long I last! School is killing me with exhaustion
 
Im kind of excited!
 
I wont be home till about 7 ill see how i feel after work if o decide to get of or not.
 
Spank when your done with the new VDC thread?
 
Anyone going to be on tonight?
 
I wont be tonight but will be tomorrow night. Going to have a open lobby bash.
 
fastfox400
I wont be tonight but will be tomorrow night. Going to have a open lobby bash.

Ill try and make it
 
Spank can you add me lets start over bro!! Im sorry, I disrespected drop5 when i was kicked off! Im sorry for setting a bad example of used to be drop5 and give you guys bad reputation on the thread

Sincerely, FPS_FatMan31
 
Gotta admire his consistency..
 
Back