DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,825 views
But didn't we make it clear that we aren't going to add him?

Pretty sure we did. I'm also noticing that we're coming pretty close to 12k posts. Also, I got my license today! Woohoo.

I've refined my orange supra pretty nicely. Can't decide if I should keep the matte orange or paint it team colors?
 
Get on people!
 
I may hop on just to visit. I don't have my wheel or anything setup.
 
I am suckin lol its kinda funny! Although I am stopping every now and then to do some work to VDC. Im soo tired. These 13 hour days and little sleep kill me!
 
SPANK
I am suckin lol its kinda funny! Although I am stopping every now and then to do some work to VDC. Im soo tired. These 13 hour days and little sleep kill me!

Look forward to drifting this evening! Everyone get on!
 
I will be on all day.
 
Dont be on too long. Then youll get bored of it.
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=256547&highlight=team+redsuns
81914d3c.jpg
 
Will you guys just add Fatman. I played with him the other day and he's changed. Yes he might have done a lot in the past but he's going to be serving you guys soon (He's joining the army if I'm not mistaken) so the least you can do is show some respect now. Everyone makes mistakes and trust me all of us have so let Fatman get another chance. He took your crap for the longest time while he was on Drop5 and asked for very little in return. Now all he's asking for is a simple friend request and you guys turn him down? Come on you guys, seriously?
 
I wanna say National Guard and I have him added. Actually I never deleted him.
 
Well tbh if he joined the army, he's gonna have a hard life and his bad habits will have to go, so maybe he's starting now!
 
He has changed. He leaves in October.
 
Well I'll say no more after saying that it would be nice of you to treat him well before he goes!
 
Lead run spin, fast wins!

:/
 
Haha wow -_- I wanted to get on so badly all day and I fell asleep after dinner and just woke up now at 3am
 
Mini comp was fun!
 
It was a good time.
 
I had a blast.. You cant tame my Sublime Green/ Go mango Supra..
 
I have blue wheels now!
 
Yeah but I think we are straying off topic now so. That way lads! Back to drifting and not colors.
 
I want podium in vdc this season. Even if it kills me
 
SPANK
I want podium in vdc this season. Even if it kills me

Next VDC season. I think it would be pretty cool if VDC was hosted on the Ebisu Replica section on Spa.
 
Back